General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

6th ANNUAL HHR NATIONALS

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Former Sponsor

6th ANNUAL HHR NATIONALS

yes guys and gals its that time again....Pyro here from the Ontario HHR gang...as of today I have confirmed our location...we will be again at Puddicombe farms and winery in Winona Ontario....WTF is winona Ontario??well its just a short drive into Canada not far from Niagara falls..in the past we see a lot from NY state..Penn and even Ohio..and our long distance winner last year along with best USA entrant award was from Kentucky!!!
for those new members and some old who have never attended this event...we are the largest gathering of Chevy HHR you will have a chance to see...in the past our biggest number was 71..last years numbers were down from that but with the recession I wasn't surprised..
we give away some of the coolest prizes you will get at car show...last year we gave away a 4 foot toolbox full of tools for our grand prize...hhr dress up kits(grilles,visor package) and about 2500$ worth of way cool prizes including Amsoil oil change kits and even a code reader!!years ago we gave away a 750$ BBQ!!!and the best part is...its ALL FREE!!!
we don't charge an admission...we don't even charge ya to win stuff...a ticket is provided free of charge at the gate for all draws...some folks went home with pantloads of stuff!!
the only thing we ask is for a food donation for our local food bank....in summer shelves are are to nun...they really appreciate our donations..last year we filled 2 hhrs to the roof!!so what a better reason to come out for a nice road trip.....stop taking pics to post online and get here to strut your stuff...we have many awards...not sure what Im giving away this year but you will have to attend to find out...ask around..ask anybody who attends!!!best prizes ever!!!Ill have more details for ya soon as we post a promo video when the weather finally lets us shoot it....but for now...AUGUST 23 AT PUDDICOMBE FARM....

SAME PLACE AS LAST FEW YEARS FOR THOSE WHO CAME IN THE PAST..EASY HWY ACCESS...

FOR ALL THAT ATTEND I WILL PROVIDE A NEW WWW.CHEVYHHR.NET LOGO WINDOW DECAL IN YOUR GOODIE BAG

this year our local peach festival falls on the same day...walking distance to event....over 250 000 people in 3 days...huge crafters place..vendors...food...midway...concerts...bingo! !!...bring the wives!!!!hide the credit card...lol..

DONT MISS IT!!!!!HERE IS THE VIDEO FROM WHEN WE MADE NATIONAL TV!!!
Old 04-05-2014, 11:28 PM

Looks like a cool event, but 22 hours and 1400 miles from Dallas is a little to far.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:53 PM

Sounds great, I always have a good day. I love the area too.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Deceased

Can you PM me with an address so we can send a donation to the food bank, and an address where we can send some ChevyHHR.net goodies and Mother's Car Care products.

As usual, time, distance, and work will keep us from coming up. But we'd like to help in any way we can.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:37 AM

HHR V8 to Nats in 2015

I have a buddy the owns/drives a semi almost weekly from LA to Manhatten. I have shipped several cars to my friend in Toms River NJ with him. I have a son that flies for United so I get to fly for free. I see no reason I can't get the V8Panel to the Nats next year. That would be really fun meeting up with the East Coast family members for a cruise.

Last edited by lasater; 04-06-2014 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Former Sponsor

84...Greg will be contacting you soon with our Banner and all info..give him a few days....I have already spoken to friends from Texas and if health provides they will be attending....these are the NATS folks..they come from all over...treat it like a Holiday...the falls is close...so is Toronto and like I said the festival is on same day...its a huge event...over 50 years in the making...Ill get the concert list for it asap....and Im doing my best to have channel 11 come down and give us some airtime

American dollar goes far here!!you guys are at 10 cents on the buck.....still very cheap to stay in Lewiston if you want USA soil...short drive to event...hotels in the falls are inexspensive as well....campgrounds not far too...
Old 04-06-2014, 03:11 PM

man o man you guys sound like a fun bunch to get rowdy with LMAO
wishin' I could get my work involved some how "Michelin Tires"
Old 04-06-2014, 11:53 PM

Damn! Wife and I are planning a road trip including Niagra sometime late September/early October.

Umm, you wouldn't mind... umm... maybe... umm... pushing the event up?

Great cause. Sounds awesome. Hope all goes well!
Old 04-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Administrator

I'll be there, Pyro. we had a blast last year, this is a great event worth the drive and to change your vacation plans!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Oldblue; 04-07-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Premium Member

ill be there! Darren always puts a lot of time and effort into this event and turns out awesome! Let us know if you need a hand again with stuff!

Even those who arent in Ontario, you have to meet up with us! great time and get to see others with same interests accross the border

Quick Reply: 6th ANNUAL HHR NATIONALS