General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Any problems with vendors

Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM

Angry Any problems with vendors

I ordered on the 26th the billet grille for my hhr from wood dash experts. They emailed me my purchase number. They said they had plenty of them in stock and ready to ship. I would recieve an email within 72 hours with a tracking number. Well 4 days went by and nothing, so I call them. They said that Precision's computer were down. Precision is the manufacure of these grilles. To call back the next day, well I do so and they tell me they can't find the order to call the next day. Well I called back last friday and they tell that now the grilles are on back order, and when I placed my order they had just shipped out the last one right before me. If that is so why didn't tell me from the begining. I would have understood that then. Now going on 15 days later and still nothing. I have to call back tomorrow and find out if anything has changed. But this whole thing was misleading on their part straight from the begining. I do know one thing, after I receive the grille I will never fo business with them again and WON'T refer them to anybody. That to me is not the way to do business. Just had to vent sorry.

Steve