General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Changing Picture Order

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by firemangeorge
Well Mongo, I looked in your gallery and don't see any pics.

Fwiw. If you look in my gallery(camera icon below my name ), just below the pic icons, there is a brown bar that has display options just like 843de posted.

OK, I do see the Display Options bar on your page...but it isn't on mine. Your not seeing any of my pictures? This is getting weirder by the minute...
Old 10-10-2015, 10:18 AM
Platinum Member

"If you pull up your Gallery page, at the bottom of the page you'll see a Toolbar labelled "Display Options"." - it worked for me - the toolbar Mike refers to is at the BOTTOM of the page so can be easily missed.

I don't see where it allows for renaming the individual pictures which would help in changing the order I suppose. But remember, this is a Forum site, not a picture site, so options will be limited to some degree.

I tried the getadblock link Oldblue referred to - and it worked ok - but is not for IE. It is an "honor pay" software meaning you can pay anywhere between $5 and $100 (I think that is the range suggested via the 'click to select" window) - or you can close the Pay window and use it for free (they expect you will pay something at some point after using it).
Old 10-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by db/sb
His pictures are loaded in 'Albums' rather than 'Gallery'.
Thanks for picking up on that db/sb!!!!
Old 10-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member

Ah hah ! That must be the reason for the confusion.
I've never created an album so not sure what to advise Mongo.

Remember. "Mongo just a pawn in game of life" (sorry.couldn't resist )
Old 10-10-2015, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by whopper
"If you pull up your Gallery page, at the bottom of the page you'll see a Toolbar labelled "Display Options"." - it worked for me - the toolbar Mike refers to is at the BOTTOM of the page so can be easily missed.

I don't see where it allows for renaming the individual pictures which would help in changing the order I suppose. But remember, this is a Forum site, not a picture site, so options will be limited to some degree.

I tried the getadblock link Oldblue referred to - and it worked ok - but is not for IE. It is an "honor pay" software meaning you can pay anywhere between $5 and $100 (I think that is the range suggested via the 'click to select" window) - or you can close the Pay window and use it for free (they expect you will pay something at some point after using it).
I see the Display Options bar now, but only if I click the camera icon under my Avatar...but then I don't SEE ANY OF MY PICTURES....To see my pictures, I have to go to the Gallery link on top of the main page, click that, then click the thumbnail to go to my photos...Geeze...talk about a mess.
I wouldn't post any photos on here at all if I wasn't planning on entering the monthly contest, as they display so small and are rather poor resolution...For forum posts I usually have Photobucket host them, then you get nice big clear photos and don't use the forums bandwidth.
Anyway, thanks to all for the help in sorting this out...think I'll just leave it as is, don't think its worth the bother of trying to fix what ever is wrong.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by firemangeorge

Remember. "Mongo just a pawn in game of life" (sorry.couldn't resist )
Ahhh...another Blazing Saddles Fan...

That's where my name comes from...Well, That and a bar in Bangkok that I've been to many times called Mongo's Place
Old 10-10-2015, 10:46 AM

Ahhhh...I didn't realize there were two different ways of doing this...I just re-uploaded everything into a Gallery and now it all seems to work...
Old 10-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Deceased

Mongo sorry to Mongo 'bout confusion over Gallery, this Mongo was asleep in infield of Charlotte Motor Speedway where loud cars supposed to be going in circles tonight.

This Mongo think race not happen 'till tomorrow it raining like horse making pee-pee, think should have rented pontoon boat not R/V house on wheels.

Glad pictures fixed now, Mongo and Little Mongo, plus wife lady go back to watching magic picture box...hope no float away.

(I got nicknamed "Mongo" after making an inverted pass over a field in SC with a Grumman Ag-Cat at ten feet AGL. Over the radio I heard "Oh, Bleeping Bleep! Mongo is at it again!")
Old 10-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Administrator

I checked all your pictures are in there snug as a bug!