General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Guess what I got today...

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 08:47 PM

Guess what I got today...

As I was sitting at work today a transport showed, much to my amazement it was full of HHR's. Guess what was top row right in the middle, thats right a Sunburst Orange 2LT that now currently is parked in my driveway, it finally showed up. Only pic I took was of it still on the truck and I'm not sure how to load pics from my phone. Only problem is it is covered in the coating they put on them to transport by boat and I guess it is a pain to get off. It is on everything, the wheels, chrome trim, weather strip, glass, everything. Detail is going to spend several hours tomorrow making it all shiny! Other than that it is perfect. I'll post up pics this weekend after I get a coat of Zaino on it and it is all clean.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:50 PM

Congrats, I'll shared that joy tomorrow. It's sitting at my dealer looking very dirty from its very very long journey.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Banned

Finally! Congrats bro!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Founding Member

congrats, can't wait to see some good pics. I love that color :)
Old 12-28-2005, 01:53 AM

Well, maybe now some of the "negative attitude" will disappear!

Congrats!
Old 12-28-2005, 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by snksknr94
As I was sitting at work today a transport showed, much to my amazement it was full of HHR's. Guess what was top row right in the middle, thats right a Sunburst Orange 2LT that now currently is parked in my driveway, it finally showed up. Only pic I took was of it still on the truck and I'm not sure how to load pics from my phone. Only problem is it is covered in the coating they put on them to transport by boat and I guess it is a pain to get off. It is on everything, the wheels, chrome trim, weather strip, glass, everything. Detail is going to spend several hours tomorrow making it all shiny! Other than that it is perfect. I'll post up pics this weekend after I get a coat of Zaino on it and it is all clean.
Congratulations, if you are tall you might want to remove the rear head rest for better rear view. My wife is short and she even does it for better viewing. Enjoy!
Old 12-28-2005, 08:23 AM

Right On! When I got my black 2LT in October, one of the mechanics there also got a Sunburst Orange 2LT and they were on the same truck, we heard plenty of korny Halloween comments, but since then I have always liked the Sunburst Orange HHR, I see the dude occasionally and we joke that our HHRs are brothers! Great news and enjoy the ride! Can't wait to see your mods!

Happy Motoring!
Fenris
Old 12-28-2005, 10:38 AM

The first Two color's that I seen were the Sunburst Orange and the Daytona Blue. The sunburst was an LS adn the Daytona was not an auto. Which is why I choose the Silverstone. Then again it was the only 2LT on the lot which was auto trans
Old 12-28-2005, 12:29 PM

Congrads! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Post pics.......!
Old 12-28-2005, 12:38 PM

Did you ever get the Nano Ipod yet since you got the car?

Quick Reply: Guess what I got today...