General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Just Wanted to Say "Thanks!"

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 09:12 AM

Just Wanted to Say "Thanks!"

I just wanted to let all those that has helped in getting my wagon where it is today know that I appreciate all the help! After the weekend I'll be just about done with outside appearance and can start working on a few engine bolt-ons and adding a few things to the interior...most of all that is self explanatory and I've been on here countless hours going through old threads so I feel like I'm knowledged enough now to take it on my own. I spend a good bit of time on the site while I'm work and we are ramping up for our busiest season a few years so after today, my time online will be very limited. I'll try to stop in occasionally to see if anything new is going on...I'll be a "lurker". Again, I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the knowledge you've provided me to get this project off the ground!

Take Care,
Brandon
Old 06-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Cool post! Try to keep us updated!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:58 AM

Your wagon looks great. Come along way very quickly. And a thanks to you from me for those springs.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Deceased

So much work in such a short time has marked you as one of our most enthusiastic "new" members Brandon, its been a pleasure following your progress to date, and I know you'll have plenty more in store. Keep up the good work buddy!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:09 AM

Thanks guys, I'll post a few more pics over the weekend on my last big project which is new grill, depos, and HIDs. I got the grill in last night...went with black billet and it looks tough! Once the depos are in it'll all come together. One last hoorah before taking my much needed break recoup financially from the initial purchase and deplenishment of savings...lol.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Premium Member

Your ride is looking good, don't work too hard !!!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
I just wanted to let all those that has helped in getting my wagon where it is today know that I appreciate all the help! After the weekend I'll be just about done with outside appearance and can start working on a few engine bolt-ons and adding a few things to the interior...most of all that is self explanatory and I've been on here countless hours going through old threads so I feel like I'm knowledged enough now to take it on my own. I spend a good bit of time on the site while I'm work and we are ramping up for our busiest season a few years so after today, my time online will be very limited. I'll try to stop in occasionally to see if anything new is going on...I'll be a "lurker". Again, I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the knowledge you've provided me to get this project off the ground!

Take Care,
Brandon
I am sure I am not the only one that looks forward to pictures of the things you are going to be doing to your HHR. I hope things will go smoothly for you and don't work too hard.

Michelle, Chevrolet Customer Service