General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Lost...

Old 10-21-2016, 12:29 PM

Lost...

Hummm...I just noticed the last two or three posts I made on here are...GONE...
Since I let my paid membership expire is that the reason...??
Old 10-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Technical Moderator

The other day there was something odd going on, a couple of mine didn't post. I think that was Wednesday evening.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by donbrew
The other day there was something odd going on, a couple of mine didn't post. I think that was Wednesday evening.

Mine posted, I saw them up, but now they have vanished.

I don't get on here that often any more and it was a few weeks ago after a car show and the other after a model shoot...
Old 10-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Technical Moderator

That's what happened to mine.

Nobody is messing with your posts that I know about.

For instance, this thread.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Platinum Member

Correct CorvetteMongo - a couple of your posts were deleted, including the one where the comment that is displayed below the deleted post read as follows:

"Reason: No need to insult the "prudes"as you refer to them. You don't seem to get that this is a family site."

I believe that was after you posted a couple links, that also had questionable content.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by whopper
Correct CorvetteMongo - a couple of your posts were deleted, including the one where the comment that is displayed below the deleted post read as follows:

"Reason: No need to insult the "prudes"as you refer to them. You don't seem to get that this is a family site."

I believe that was after you posted a couple links, that also had questionable content.
Ahhh...well, at least now I know what happened...although I believe you may have altered a few of the "facts."
I did not include any links...some time ago when I had used links to my albums someone had gripped because once on the album I linked, if you followed a minimum of 2 more links you could get on a site where my stuff is for sale...that of course upset one or two of you folks...
The one event I mentioned and said if anyone wanted to see the album and did not know where to look they should PM me for a link...that car show "Models, Monsters And Motors" was put on by the Shriner's Club in Green Bay and was EXTREMELY G rated. Nothing there to get offended by folks...
And as far as calling anyone a prude...if someone gets offended by my wife wearing a pair of jean shorts, and working on our HHR, then yes, they are a prude...
Just glad this all came about before I spent money on another paid membership.
Old 10-21-2016, 03:29 PM

As they say:
"Some day's you be the bug and some day's you be the windshield"
Old 10-22-2016, 10:42 AM
Platinum Member

Actually, the last posting regarding the monsters models show was deleted due to your reference to "prudes" and insulting some of the members here. Any posts of yours that were deleted were deleted way back, but only that one recent one.

Yes we could have edited out your insulting comments, but naw. You know the ground rules, so you can accept them and work within them, but no need to complain and throw out insults.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by whopper
Actually, the last posting regarding the monsters models show was deleted due to your reference to "prudes" and insulting some of the members here. Any posts of yours that were deleted were deleted way back, but only that one recent one.

Yes we could have edited out your insulting comments, but naw. You know the ground rules, so you can accept them and work within them, but no need to complain and throw out insults.
If it's true, how can it be an insult, since the prude choose to be that way?
Old 10-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Technical Moderator

Kind of like trolling to start a flame?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lost...