General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Protect your seats with our new Seat Armor Car Towels @ PFYC.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor

Protect your seats with our new Seat Armor Car Towels @ PFYC.com

New Product Announcement!

These new Seat Armor Car Towels are great for protecting your seats from the sun's UV rays, pets, sweat, and any kind of day to day wear. They are made of soft cotton/terry velour and can double as a beach towel or for a seating surface any time you find yourself without a chair - such as at a sporting event or concert. They resist fading and come with your choice of many logos and in three main colors to match your interior.

Color choices:
  • Black
  • Tan
  • Gray

Logo choices:
  • No logo - plain towel
  • Cadillac
  • Camaro
  • Chevrolet
  • Chrysler
  • Corvette C5
  • Corvette C6
  • Dodge
  • GMC
  • Hummer
  • Jeep Smiley Face
  • Jeep Grille
  • Jeep without Grille
  • Pontiac
  • Saturn
  • NBA Bulls
  • NBA Lakers
  • NBA Magic
  • NBA Mavericks
  • NBA Heat
  • NBA Pistons
  • NBA Spurs
  • NBA Suns

Seat Armor Car Towels - all makes and models

---

More Photos:

---------------

To see a full listing of our brand new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:04 PM

you make anything that would fit that back seat. those are the ones that always get ruined in my car when im the DD...dang drunks
Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 PM

I have these

I'd rate these as "ok" for the HHR due to the seat back being tall and narrow.
When you slide them over the head rest, the hole is so large that it gapes from being pulled down when you sit and slide your butt down the seat back due to the seats lowness and proximity to the steering wheel. I affixed the front and back of the hole with a safety pin to combat this issue. The towel is wide at the top at the shoulders, leaving a lot of extra material flapping. I modified some ironing board cover elastic retaing straps with clips on each end to pull the flaps together. You can see a photo of this in my cargo mat thread. They could be a little longer for the HHR and the terry material could be a little heavier for the cost of what it is, a piped towel with an elastisized hole in it. It fits a lot better in my wifes Monte Carlo with the wide back.
Just my 2 cents
Old 10-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ratracer
I'd rate these as "ok" for the HHR due to the seat back being tall and narrow.
When you slide them over the head rest, the hole is so large that it gapes from being pulled down when you sit and slide your butt down the seat back due to the seats lowness and proximity to the steering wheel. I affixed the front and back of the hole with a safety pin to combat this issue. The towel is wide at the top at the shoulders, leaving a lot of extra material flapping. I modified some ironing board cover elastic retaing straps with clips on each end to pull the flaps together. You can see a photo of this in my cargo mat thread. They could be a little longer for the HHR and the terry material could be a little heavier for the cost of what it is, a piped towel with an elastisized hole in it. It fits a lot better in my wifes Monte Carlo with the wide back.
Just my 2 cents
Thank you for your input. Being a generic product, it's hard to get every vehicle fit perfectly. They will definitely fit better in some cars than others.

If you need something better, check out our custom fit seat covers, but of course that will cost more money.

These will fit the rear seats per the manufacturer - as long as you have a headrest to affix them to and there is any sort of contour to the seat.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:16 PM

Thank you for your input. Being a generic product, it's hard to get every vehicle fit perfectly. They will definitely fit better in some cars than others.
Your welcome. This was understood and is the reason I chose to list my issues and the modified fixes rather than complain and return them.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 PM

They absorb too much beer when you spill it!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MWG2
They absorb too much beer when you spill it!
That's when you grab it, wrap it up into a tight twist, hold it over your mouth, and wring that sucker out!
Old 10-14-2008, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Redshift
That's when you grab it, wrap it up into a tight twist, hold it over your mouth, and wring that sucker out!

Maybe if you had a black one with red trim and a big "SS" in the middle.