HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

Posting in the SS Forum

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 09:43 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by rommer
Falls under the topic of if it isn't broken why fix it?

Sorry you seem to feel my opinion on things is any less valuable then your's. I thought this was a discussion forum. Guess not.
Did I quash your opinion or state it was less valuable? Post your opinions anytime you want.

You know what my post referred to, or do you need to go back and re-read some of your posts on other threads?

No need in having a "their out to get me complex", because we're not.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Founding Member

My gut tells me that participation in other forums may be falling off and this is a way to help that but that's just a feeling.
I had no agenda about other forums when i started this thread. I don't know why that comment would even be made.

I don't search threads by forums so it's no big deal to me, but others do and that's fine also. If I want to find something I use the search function, which pulls up all forums that have something similar to my search.

I read a lot of web sites too. This one is well laid out and is easy to navagate. Keeping the info seperated will help me more than hurt me time wise.

I look at both the SS and non SS info. By keeping them apart it will be easier to find things I need since they will be under the proper title. No need to go through in related info.

This is the way most of the web sites I visit are set up.

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr

No need in having a "their out to get me complex", because we're not.
X2^

Think of it this way rommer, if I own an SS and say I find a weird part on my seatbelt, which is not exclusive to just the SS. I should not post it in the SS section.... This would leave out all of the non SS owners.

On the other hand, If I am looking for something specific to the SS, such as a boost issue.... I don't want to have to weed through posts about seatbelts.

Make sense?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:09 AM

Eric

Sure it makes sense, for you. And nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately it doesn't work as well for me. The rules are set and I'll respect them but doesn't mean I have to like them and I'll probally miss out on some important issues. My loss not anyone else's.

ChevyMgr

I didn't diss you in anyway nor did I try to put you down. In fact I have said many positive things about you. Your comment, esp. from a moderator is uncalled for. Thats my opinion as well.

As per the forum rules perhaps any additional comments on my views should be taken to PM's or email. Don't want any open dissension on the forum!
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 AM
Founding Member

Eric

ChevyMgr

I didn't diss you in anyway nor did I try to put you down. In fact I have said many positive things about you. Your comment, esp. from a moderator is uncalled for. Thats my opinion as well.

As per the forum rules perhaps any additional comments on my views should be taken to PM's or email. Don't want any open dissension on the forum!
Never hurts to agree to disagree.

I'm sorry if you think this comment was a diss to you:

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
I wonder if one of these days we (mods) will do something you like.
I believe you know that I post what I think, even before I was a mod, and I truely wondered that thought. I didn't personally slam you I gave you a thought that went into my mind when I read your post. You have been unhappy with the moderation of this forum for a while and maybe this will change someday so the site is enjoyable to you again. I hope so.

As you and I have discussed before, I have no problems with you, your posts or your opinions. All is well and debate is not being censored.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:56 AM

As a moderator you are now held to a higher standard.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Founding Member

As a moderator you are now held to a higher standard.
touche'!

We can now put this thread back on Topic. Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by ChevyMgr; 02-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:48 PM

Yow, did this make you change your picture? What kind of picture would you for informative?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by DrLoch
Yow, did this make you change your picture? What kind of picture would you for informative?
My new avatar is enjoyable to me in more ways than I can say. But none of which relates to this thread.