HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

White HHR SS: Not Available?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 06:56 PM

White HHR SS: Not Available?

I discussed in the news section about the hhr color choices and i was surprised that they wont offer a white ss, i was thinking about getting a white ss, but if theres no plans for a white one then i may have to look into a black or silver one.

However I went to the dealer today and got one of the new booklet about this and i asked the salesguy about the pricing n such and he estimated/guessed it would be around 25,000 or more, I told him im thinking it would be around that price, and he says its due out this fall but not sure when, only if chevy could give us a pricetag of this.

The color choices available are

Blue Flash Metallic
Black
Victory Red
Imperial Blue Metallic
Sunburst Orange II Metallic
Silverstone Metallic

these are the color choices so far.. but sadly no white ss I wanted to hear some info about a "White SS" version but i guess thatll have to wait.

or maybe someone can clear this up and wonder why theyre not offering this color.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Founding Member

They never offered white on the Supercharged Cobalt so I am not surprised.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB
They never offered white on the Supercharged Cobalt so I am not surprised.
All they offered was a red cobalt ss, if im correct?
i just remembered, they offered yellow, blue, and black as well.

but im sure someone would want a white hhr ss though, including me.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Founding Member

^ They made Supercharged Cobalt's in Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Silver, Orange
Old 08-16-2007, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB
^ They made Supercharged Cobalt's in Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Silver, Orange
No wonder why theyre going for the same colors as the cobalts too.

I guess i'll have to look into one of these colors one day they come out, im thinkin of the black one.. but im fearing the scratches on black. (owned a black pt before and it was terrible with these scratches)
Old 08-16-2007, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by infam0uz
The color choices available are

Blue Flash Metallic
Black
Victory Red
Imperial Blue Metallic
Sunburst Orange II Metallic
Silverstone Metallic
Your color list is wrong according to the official Chevrolet HHR SS press release. It states:

"The available exterior colors enhance the sporty nature of the vehicle. They include Victory Red, Black, Light Tarnished Silver Metallic, Mystique Blue Flash Metallic and Sunburst Orange II Metallic."

No Imperial Blue Metallic, and I believe the light tarnished silver metallic is a new color.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by misterjensen
Your color list is wrong according to the official Chevrolet HHR SS press release. It states:

"The available exterior colors enhance the sporty nature of the vehicle. They include Victory Red, Black, Light Tarnished Silver Metallic, Mystique Blue Flash Metallic and Sunburst Orange II Metallic."

No Imperial Blue Metallic, and I believe the light tarnished silver metallic is a new color.
I didnt pick the colors, the salesguy did, he looked it up on the GM Offical website for orders n such and he gave me the list of these colors, but as long these colors make anyone happy about it.

but when i saw this press release, i was hoping a white version would be offered but sadly there isnt one being offered.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:50 PM

May not be white, but here's a pic of my new Imperial Blue SS!

Old 08-16-2007, 08:16 PM

these are the color choices so far.. but sadly no white ss I wanted to hear some info about a "White SS" version but i guess thatll have to wait.

or maybe someone can clear this up and wonder why theyre not offering this color.[/QUOTE]

You can have it painted whatever color you want..
(A painter can)
Old 08-16-2007, 08:21 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
I'm guessing that...

Mystic Blue Flash = Imperial Blue Metallic (or a lighter version of it... Navy Blue)
Light Tarnished Silver Metallic = a darker Silverstone or a lighter Dark Silver Metallic.

Originally Posted by misterjensen

Quick Reply: White HHR SS: Not Available?