The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Good Chevy Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 11:25 AM

Good Chevy Dealer

I don't know if this is allowed or not and if it is not it can be deleted...

I have always hated buying cars from dealers. It has just never been a good experience for me. No matter how much I liked the car I always felt raped when I left...

We bought our HHR from Paradise Chevrolet in Temecula, CA. Everyone there was friendly and helpful the entire time we were there. We joked and cut up with the salesman, the sales manager, and the finance guy all during the process. And we left feeling good about it.

I've made several phone calls down there since we left, working on ordering running boards and other things. When I call, the person I talk to always knows who I am and what my vehicle is without me having to tell them. They give me good prices and what seems to be preferential treatment although I am sure they treat everyone that way.

And yesterday... We got this huge unmarked box in the mail. My wife is an eBay junkie so we just assumed it was something she had ordered although she couldn't remember ordering anything that big. When we opened it, it was a big basket from Paradise Chevrolet filled with all sorts of goodies... There was chips and salsa from a local place in Temecula, chocolate chip cookies, two very nice travel cups, some nuts, pens and pads, etc... It was very nice and shows me that we made the right choice in where we bought our HHR. Best car buying experience I have ever had.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:30 AM

Good For You It's Nice To Hear Something Positive For A Change When Dealing With Salesmen And Car Lots.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by Songman
I don't know if this is allowed or not and if it is not it can be deleted...
Nope, this one stays!

Great to hear great customer service stories! I have heard many good things about that dealer! I would have gone there but I had allready placed my order with another Dealer when I learned about Paradise Chevrolet in Temecula, CA.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:55 AM

I've bought two new cars there in the past year. My 05 Burb and my HHR. Very positive experience. And I gave them a hard time the with Burb deal, long story, but they were very proffesional with me. After putting them through the Burb deal, I didn't even try to hassle them with the HHR O.K. maybe just a little Oh yeah, and the gift baskets are pretty neat too

Ng
Old 07-26-2006, 12:41 PM

damn you guys got gift baskets? If temecula wasnt so far from me I'd buy from them too.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:54 PM

Well I gotta' say that I agree with you on complimenting a great dealership. I bought my HHR from McComb Chevy in Peoria and it was the first time that I left a dealership in exactly what I wanted, with the deal that I was happy with and I left with a smile, because I was treated fairly, with respect. Since the purchase I have been given very good service and I have a feeling that unless things change drastically they have won my repeat business...Although the tight wads didn't sponsor our run...I guess that the only total satisfaction is here with the forum !!!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
Well I gotta' say that I agree with you on complimenting a great dealership. I bought my HHR from McComb Chevy in Peoria and it was the first time that I left a dealership in exactly what I wanted, with the deal that I was happy with and I left with a smile, because I was treated fairly, with respect. Since the purchase I have been given very good service and I have a feeling that unless things change drastically they have won my repeat business...Although the tight wads didn't sponsor our run...I guess that the only total satisfaction is here with the forum !!!
I'm glad you had a good experience at McComb Chevy because the last time I was there a couple of years ago, I felt so insulted that I got up, asked for my keys and walked out. I won't even look at anything on their lot anymore, even if I see something in one of their ads that interests me. I won't go back there.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:45 PM

my experience was very good.My parents made a phone call the morning after we had gone to the dealership the night before and looked at an hhr. The deal was done on that phone call and we went their and i had my car in about an hour.(They had to detail,fill it up etc.)John Naretto Chevrolet Monessen,PA
Old 07-27-2006, 01:22 PM

We buy all of our cars from this great dealer in Southern California called Rydell. They always have excellent service. They also call you weekly for the first few weeks you have the car to make sure you are happy aand that nothing is wrong.

Last edited by Kar Krazie; 07-27-2006 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:46 PM

Herb Connolly Chevrolet in Framingham, MA. The BEST Chevrolet dealer in Metro West. Been doing business with them since 2001 and have all compliments, no complaints!

http://www.herbconnolly.com

(Nope, I don't get a commission.....I really like these guys! Who do you think took care of my running boards? Not Chevrolet....Herb Connolly did!)

Quick Reply: Good Chevy Dealer