The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.
View Poll Results: Is this thread needed?
Yes
34.25%
Yes
11.60%
What?
54.14%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Scratchpad!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 05:57 PM

Bumping this from the dead becuause i can.

Haha muah guys.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:34 PM

Actually, probably only you could get away with this with the new guard dogs around here!

I go to a Mexican place near my work, and someone there has a very nicely cared-for Light Blue Xb that makes me think of you. I'm still trucking in my Blue Flash SS, and feel bad that you had to get away from yours. Oh well. 132K on the SS, but I still like the light blue Xb too. Other than the power, it looks like a great substitute.

An aside, since I work at Chrysler now, I am an orphan at a company that builds Jeeps and the best trucks, but few cars other than those RWD Chargers and Challengers. I still have some work to do before the wife thinks we should put my kids (new drivers) behind the wheel of anything with a Hellcat in it. She doesn't even think a Hellcat belongs in our driveway at all. I will probably have to wait till those drivers are better, and then make that move... Or, buy a 300 with the SRT-8...
Old 09-26-2016, 11:16 AM

Oh my xb is gone now too. I needed something that could fit 4 kids now, my 3 work kids and then my 1 little girl who will be 1 tomorrow.

Another old user on here actually messaged me on facebook about looking at an SS and we both were on here for a while (kevin) I forget his username though. So I popped back in.

Still love the SS's just would need a RX for anti psychotic to keep my anxiety down if I owned one. Does a happy dance because yup we all know, well fine older user know I can get away with ish. skips around my living room.

Oh yeah those new srt-8 300s are not a slouch at all. I am not a big sedan person or I would look at those. Thinking once my work kids are 12 which is front seat legal age I might look into a plum crazy r/t awd for my new work car.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:12 PM

mike please check your PM's.

lol yes I did just bump a thred from the dead just to tell an admin to check their p.m. box.

:-p

hi anyone still on here who is old enough to remember my existence LOL still no HHR in my driveway I don't need another possessed Antichrist car.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Deceased

Hey Kiddo, check yer PM inbox thingy!

I've missed you, and your HHR was possessed for those who aren't "Oldsters" here.

Think "Christine" with a Bowtie and blue paint.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:33 PM

I know right, it was like if I made it a week with a working car it was a miracle!

Then again in the past 2 weeks I Have done the ESM on the jeep and a new 3rd row seatbelt.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:01 PM

What's ESM? I happen to now work in Chrysler warranty. I might be able to help with a Jeep issue escalation...

My Blue Flash is dropping its feces everywhere now, too. I'm preparing to fix it up enough to sell it... Head Gasket, Turbo, Water Pump, and now the heater core seems to be clogged. It runs, but has no heat, and I have to add coolant daily - AFTER the head gasket...

'tis a beautiful, but cursed color, I'm beginning to believe.