Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Basic Itinerary?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 08:53 PM

Basic Itinerary?

I know that nothing is set in stone, but is there a basic itinerary planned for each day? Specific times for specific events? Ya know, like........Where we are going to hang? Cruises? Chow times? What J.C.W. has planned? Anything in general.............Thanks......
Old 10-08-2006, 09:53 PM

meet at 10 am in oglesby cruise around and to starved rock till about 11-12 then stop and CHOW (put on the feed bag) then around say 2 go to utica town about 2 miles away go shoppin for trinkets suvoniers etc.. then cruise up to whitneys by 3 at the latest and tour the plant let Toby pick his top 3 choices!! (Mike and Bonnie leave 1 car at home!) JUST KIDDIN then from there it is kinda open as the princeton cruise is the following day? I was incontact with the guy in charge of the cruise who is havin a hog roast that day and also a fellow hhr owner and he invited all of us to his house for the roast!! or we can do whatever I think at whitneys we can all vote on what to do and decide then!! as for the 22nd there wasnt a whole lot planned for that as alot of folks can only do the 21st then have to bail! but there is the toys for tots run at 11 am in princeton and at the cost of a 10 toy you are all welcome !! Tony
Old 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM

Cool......Thanks
Old 10-11-2006, 12:22 PM

Smile Where to meet on the 21st?

Hello, I'm new to the site, but I have been reading for awhile. Exactly where will people be meeting for the 21st? My wife and I are interested. We were just discussing about taking a small trip with the HHR. I live just south of Chicago. We would go for the day since we have a family function to attend on the 22nd. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by midnightmikedj
Hello, I'm new to the site, but I have been reading for awhile. Exactly where will people be meeting for the 21st? My wife and I are interested. We were just discussing about taking a small trip with the HHR. I live just south of Chicago. We would go for the day since we have a family function to attend on the 22nd. Thanks.

Hi Midnightmikedj! Welcome to the site! Wow, that would be great meeting another HHR owner! We are kinda new, but getting older by the minute!! LOL Anyway, I don't know how to direct you to another post so I am just doing a copy/paste of where they are meeting: " gonna be parked at the biggest gas station lot just to the east of 39 on the oglesby exit " at around 10 am on Saturday the 21st! Hope this helps ya! If I have you confused, sorry. Welcome again!
Old 10-11-2006, 03:16 PM

If you make it Oglesby you will have no problem seeing the HHRs...should be a blast...!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 04:19 PM

Hope to see you there It should be a great time!
Old 10-11-2006, 04:39 PM

Great! Thanks a lot. Hope to make it there.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:25 PM

WELCOME fellow hhr person!! hope to see you on the 21st there are a ton off great people in this region!! later
Old 10-11-2006, 08:59 PM

Convoy

Theres usually a CONVOY of rides coming from the Chicago area, not much chatter, keep you ears open, Good Buddy. 10-4

Quick Reply: Basic Itinerary?