Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Chuck-A-Burger!!!

Old 04-16-2007, 09:42 PM

Thumbs up Chuck-A-Burger!!!

Howdy all!

Big Kahuna has been talking up Chuck-A-Burger so much I thought I'd see what they had going on...........

Saturday April 28th

Official 50th year anniversary opening! Featuring Steve Davis as Elvis. Join us at the St. Charles location for food, fun & live music! 636-916-1957.
Friday May 18th

Official Car Cruise Featuring Sh-Boom (rain date: May 20th ) Join us at the St. Charles location for food, fun & live music! 636-916-1957.

Either of these would be a great time!

3150 Elm Pointe Industrial Dr.
St. Charles, MO 63301

636-916-1957
Old 04-16-2007, 10:15 PM

Hey Mike...

Looks like you've been checking out the Chuck-A-Burger website... Those "Official Cruise Nights" are a blast but the only concern would be getting all our HHRs together on the lot.

I would definitely recommend the "Cruise Nights" for a fun family evening and to check out the hundreds of hot rods that overflow the parking lots but as for an HHR gathering, we might be best getting together on nights without an official cruise.

I think it would be a good idea to pick an evening on a Friday Night or Saturday Night and see how many HHRs we can get together. We may be surprised to see other HHR owners just driving by who see us assembled together and pull in to join us.

If we are going to the St. Charles location, maybe we can get the locals to meet up at the Mills Shopping Center and we can cruise out highway 370 in style.

If we can pick a nice dry night, why not load a couple lawn chairs and the curb service will definitely wait on us parked together. I've done it before with another "retro local car club" I belong to and we would often have owner of the same type vehicles cruisin in to join us.

I'll have to give you a call if you want and we can talk about this in more detail.

Old 04-16-2007, 10:28 PM

As you can see...

The regular scheduled "Cruise Night" does not leave much room for us to park together...

But if we pick a night when they are not so busy with other hot rods, we'll have more time to meet other HHR owners and check out their cars...

Looks like this upcoming Friday Night and Saturday Night will be clear and warmer... How does your schedule look?

Last edited by Big Kahuna; 04-17-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 PM

Me and Caleb just happen to be free this Friday night! If nothing else we could go out and do a little planning! Great idea about meeting at the Mills and I didn't think about these big nights being tought to park together, still would be a bunch of fun though.

Anyone else up for Chuck-A-Burger this Friday?
Old 04-17-2007, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
Me and Caleb just happen to be free this Friday night! If nothing else we could go out and do a little planning! Great idea about meeting at the Mills and I didn't think about these big nights being tought to park together, still would be a bunch of fun though.

Anyone else up for Chuck-A-Burger this Friday?
Sounds like a plan... this Friday Night...

CALLING ALL AREA HHRs!!!

Meet up at the new St. Charles Chuck-A-Burger around 7pm. Or join us at 7pm at the Mills Parking Lot outside of Circuit City off Highway 370 before 7pm.

We'll cruise out from the Mills Parking Lot shortly after 7pm for a short mini HHR cruise out Highway 370 west to the new St. Charles Chuck-A-Burger...

Exit Highway 370 at Elm St. exit. travel 1 block south to the big chrome Chuck-A-Burger diner on your right.

For anyone who can't make it to the Mills Shopping center... join us when you can at Chuck-A-Burger.

Bring along a couple lawn chairs and we can hang out out by our rides.

This may be the first official "GATEWAY HHR CLUB" get together... All HHRs are invited to join us at this classic St. Louis Diner and car hop.

"No dues, just cruise and schmooz"

For more information on Chuck-A-Burger or directions,
visit: www.ChuckABurger.com

Old 04-17-2007, 07:33 PM

Calling St. Louis HHR owners and enthusiasts....

stuns.... madcap.... johnnypatrick....

Any of you locals want to join us Friday Night for a Mini HHR Cruise-In at the new Chuck-A-Burger in St. Charles...

Don't have to be in the area to join us... but we'd like to get more of us locals together to meet other local HHR owners...

It's the Show Me State... so c'mon and Show Us Your HHR...

Old 04-17-2007, 09:06 PM

Sorry Big K, I can't make it, however, being a kind wife that I am, I'm going to let Caleb and daddy borrow the mommy car for the night!!! That is if Caleb keeps daddy in line and doesn't make plans for changes on my car!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by HHR MOM
Sorry Big K, I can't make it, however, being a kind wife that I am, I'm going to let Caleb and daddy borrow the mommy car for the night!!! That is if Caleb keeps daddy in line and doesn't make plans for changes on my car!!!
WHAT????

Oh boy... Angie won't be happy about that...

Maybe I can act shocked when you don't show up...

Quick... we need some more "female" bodies to show up!!!

Whoops... that didn't sound good either...

Maybe we can get Stuns, Madcap and johnnypatrick to bring some of their significant others....

Old 04-17-2007, 09:53 PM

Careful......I'm gonna have the boy-child with me! He's enough of a flirt as it is!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:02 PM

Sounds like fun, I will try to be there, just to inform you all, the st.charles chuck-a-burger has a very small lot I would recomend that you show up between 6-630, so you can get a spot. Also for all you HHR peeps, my work has a yearly fund raising car show. All proceeds go to a hand picked charity. We partnered up with chuck-a-burger last yr and are looking forward to the next. I beleave last yr we had over 350 cars!!! Thats alot of $$ for charity. I will keep you all posted as the time comes near. hope to see you friday.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chuck-A-Burger!!!