North Central ND, SD, MN, WI
View Poll Results: Which city do you think would be the best location for an HHR G2G in Wisconsin?
Wausau
5.66%
Eau Claire
15.09%
Wisconsin Dells
30.19%
Madison
7.55%
Milwaukee
35.85%
Other
9.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Wisconsin HHR Get-Together

Old 03-21-2010, 07:32 PM

Wisconsin HHR Get-Together

I am thinking about possibly putting together an HHR get-together in Wisconsin. It would most likely consist of Picture-Taking, Lunch (maybe a cookout at a local park), Bowling, Dinner, and a movie, and anything else people suggest and are interested in. I live in Green Bay, WI, but I would be open to having it just about anywhere in the state. I'm thinking maybe Wausau would be a good location since it's right in the center of the state. Or maybe Eau Claire, then people from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area could come too. But if you have other suggestions on where to hold it, please let me know; I'm open to anything. Where are most of the HHR owners in Wisconsin located? Just reply with your location so I can get a better idea of where to have this event. Right now, I'm checking to see if there is enough people interested in attending to make it worthwhile. If I were to set up an event, it would definitely be on a Saturday or Sunday so that way more people would be able to come. If you think you'd be interested in coming to an event like this, just let me know. Even if you're not 100% sure and still on the fence, please let me know that too. Also, if you have any suggestions on other things to do or the location to have it, just post them. Once I have an idea of who's interested, what we all want to do, and where we want to have this G2G, I'll start setting things up and putting the details together. And also, anyone from out-of-state who wants to come is definitely welcome too. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by goetylsd; 03-22-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 03-21-2010, 07:38 PM

Attended an HHR G2G a couple of years ago in the Wisconsin Dells. It got alot of people from Chicago to attend. Good luck on developing your Meet n Greet
Old 03-21-2010, 08:46 PM

I could be there........
Old 03-21-2010, 10:53 PM

Hey
I might be able to come but I am not 100% sure right now as I am recovering from throat cancer but depending how far this g2g is. I will be watching this POST and I will also be looking to see how many Guys & Dolls will attend. I would driving from the Indiana border line, So it would take me a few hours.

Rudy
Old 03-21-2010, 11:36 PM

i'd be interested
Old 03-22-2010, 03:00 PM

Does anybody have any other suggestions on things to do? I was thinking maybe we could have an HHR drive. You know how sometimes you see a lot of motorcycles riding together in a "pack", well maybe we could all drive our HHRs around town together in a "pack" for half an hour, sort of like a funeral procession or something. I don't know it that's weird; I think it might be kind of cool, we could have someone take pictures too. But if it sounds like a dumb idea, just say so, you're not going to hurt my feelings, I'm just trying to come up with ideas. Also, if you have any other ideas, please post them.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:43 PM

I just put up a poll so people can vote for where they'd like the HHR G2G to be held. Even if you're not sure if you're going to come or not, please vote in the poll. It will help me to better plan the details of this G2G and determine the best location. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Is anyone else interested in coming? Vote for your favorite location. Once there's enough votes in, I'll look into the details.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Sure, I'd be interested in coming to this G2G!

I voted for Milw, cause that's practically in my backyard (and there's lots of beer!), but I'd certainly consider the others. Eau Claire is kind of a long-shot for me, but the Leinenkugel Brewery isn't far from there! I'm sure there's lots of things to do besides drink beer... isn't there!

If we did do in in Milw., there is plenty to do of course... Especially in Summer. There's always the drag races at Union Grove! Madison or the Dells have lot's of cool sites to see and entertainment as well.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Attended an HHR G2G a couple of years ago in the Wisconsin Dells. It got alot of people from Chicago to attend. Good luck on developing your Meet n Greet
Do you think you'd want to come to this G2G? I couldn't really tell if you were interested just by looking at your post; you didn't really say. If you're unsure, that's OK too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wisconsin HHR Get-Together