Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

Tuner HHR? A couple of new pics...

Old 12-29-2012, 12:24 AM

Looking great Chef!

Been a while since I've been in - been trying to pay down the wagon's loan and haven't left myself any money to continue adding. Might start back on it after seeing how well you've been doing with yours!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:57 AM

Speaking as someone who usually hates the blacked-out wheel look, I have to say, that doesn't look bad. The wheels go well with the dark tint and the blacked out door handles and grill.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by bulldawg449
Looking great Chef!

Been a while since I've been in - been trying to pay down the wagon's loan and haven't left myself any money to continue adding. Might start back on it after seeing how well you've been doing with yours!
Hey thanks a lot!

Did you move a little closer to Atlanta? I see you have Newnan listed as your location. There's a group of Cobalts that are planning on getting together at the end of the month for meet up at Summit Racing just outside of Atlanta. I was planning to driving down...you should meet up with us. There was going to be one other wagon there but I don't think he's going to be able to make it so it would be nice to not be the only wagon in the group. If you're interested shoot me a PM and give you the details.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:23 AM

Looks good

BTW.... Stay outta my neighborhood.......
Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by solman98
Looks good

BTW.... Stay outta my neighborhood.......
LOL...yeah that first coldasac is great for pics. I always worry though that I'm going to run over something...
Old 01-02-2013, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
LOL...yeah that first coldasac is great for pics. I always worry though that I'm going to run over something...
Just be careful, at times get manhole covers missing..... I'd hate to find one missing, with a tire.....

I'm a member of the HOA this year, one order of business I'm going to bring up is trying to get some clean up done.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:20 PM

Just be careful, at times get manhole covers missing..... I'd hate to find one missing, with a tire.....

I'm a member of the HOA this year, one order of business I'm going to bring up is trying to get some clean up done.
The neighborhood as a whole isn't that bad (seen a lot worse). The first coldesac on the left as you come into the neighborhood really needs to be closed off. I see that people ride through with big 4-wheel drive trucks and 4-wheelers. A couple big boulders at the entrance of the road would stop that.

Hey that invitation to Summit is extended to you as well. It's going to mostly cobalt's meeting up and me...Atlsilverss was planning to make it as well but I think he has to work. We are all part of a Facebook Atlanta Cobalt group. Yeah I know I don't have a Cobalt, but close enough.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:30 PM

We've looked into closing off both of the phase II sections, but they are bank owned now. We've talked about just doing it and playing dumb after, but all it takes is one incident.... And it would only work for cars and non 4x4 trucks. When you come down Colbert Rd, that first road to the left, Crowe, is also the way the ATV's and 4x4 can get in.

Personally, I would post signs for no trespassing and set up road stars.......

When is the Summit meet?
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 PM

We've looked into closing off both of the phase II sections, but they are bank owned now. We've talked about just doing it and playing dumb after, but all it takes is one incident.... And it would only work for cars and non 4x4 trucks. When you come down Colbert Rd, that first road to the left, Crowe, is also the way the ATV's and 4x4 can get in.

Personally, I would post signs for no trespassing and set up road stars.......

When is the Summit meet?
I think we are going to shoot for January 26th...don't think they have a time set yet. We were talking about meeting up somewhere and then following the rest of the way but I don't think a plan has been set in stone yet for that. As it gets closer to time I can let you know more if you are interested. I've never been down to Summit so that's one of the main reasons I'm going.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
I think we are going to shoot for January 26th...don't think they have a time set yet. We were talking about meeting up somewhere and then following the rest of the way but I don't think a plan has been set in stone yet for that. As it gets closer to time I can let you know more if you are interested. I've never been down to Summit so that's one of the main reasons I'm going.
It's a nice store......... I have vendors in the area, been in there a few times. Just not convient to go there from here for a qt of oil....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuner HHR? A couple of new pics...