General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

The one wrong thing.

Old 11-21-2006, 04:51 PM

The one wrong thing.

Ok, there has got to be something wrong with your HHR. Something that you don't like about it.

For me it is the fact that if you look at it from the side the hood seems to bulky. All that space from the top of the grille to the top line of the hood seems bad. If it had a gentle slope to the top of the grille I think it would look better.

That, and people keep calling it "That PT Crusier copy thing" which makes me want to punch the guy.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:03 PM

The one thing I don't like about my HHR is the small windshield. I'm not super tall (6'1") and all my height is in my legs, but sitting at a light and not being able to see the stop light does get annoying. But that is all!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:09 PM

My only problem is the blind spots that come with having the back seat headrest in and also the arm rest being short and going in a down slope..
Old 11-21-2006, 05:11 PM

The one thing I absolutely HATE about my HHR... is... I DON'T HAVE ONE!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by MOTRV8D
The one thing I absolutely HATE about my HHR... is... I DON'T HAVE ONE!
Yeah that would suck...
Old 11-21-2006, 05:14 PM

The one thing I hate the most...people saying it looks like a PT Cruiser, sorry but I would NEVER drive a PT. But as far as anything else,,,I like mostly everything bout it.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by john_a_basilio
My only problem is the blind spots that come with having the back seat headrest in and also the arm rest being short and going in a down slope..
Blind spots are a thing of the past if you use those round stick-on fisheye mirrors on your side view mirrors. I have them on my Camaro (Camaros are legendary for blindspots) and I never have any blind spot problems.

Use 'em on both sides, I usually put a slightly bigger one on the passenger side, since it's further away. They take a little getting-used-to but boy do they work well!
Now that I see this one, it's got a turn signal on it... you don't need the ones with turnsignals... but they are kind of a neat idea.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by MOTRV8D
Blind spots are a thing of the past if you use those round stick-on fisheye mirrors on your side view mirrors. I have them on my Camaro (Camaros are legendary for blindspots) and I never have any blind spot problems.

Use 'em on both sides, I usually put a slightly bigger one on the passenger side, since it's further away. They take a little getting-used-to but boy do they work well!
Now that I see this one, it's got a turn signal on it... you don't need the ones with turnsignals... but they are kind of a neat idea.
I figured that out pretty quickly.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:41 PM

Any advice on where I can come up with some of those mirrors with the blinkers. Google aint really working to well.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:55 PM

That people think it's a new version of a PT cruiser.... do they not know what the BOWTIE means???

It also has a couple of small blind spots.

Oh, and it's not low enough <G>

Theresa

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The one wrong thing.