Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, and Ontario

Hhr Nationals show and shine are on!!!!!aug 23

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Hhr Nationals show and shine are on!!!!!aug 23

well finally got things sorted out....we are on for august 23 at 10am at Puddicomes estate and winery...same place as last few years....more details to come..greg is making up some online advertising and hopefully we get the awsum weather again..lotsa cool prizes guys don't miss out!!!ask anybody who attends....they think Im nuts...we give away exspensive stuff!!and we don't even charge to get in or buy tickets to win....just bring us food donations as we are again supporting the local Grimsby food bank....last year we filled 2 HHR...this year lets go for more...remember guys..i don't charge ya for anything but lunch and teeshirts...I make nothing...so please..bring lots of food for the food bank...I give free car decals for Chevyhhr.net and Ontario HHR..these normally would cost you a few bucks so please...bring lots of food...in summer shelves are bare...they need our help...hope to see a lot of yas again this year...this show is growing great!!!maybe even hit the 100 mark this year>???we have come so close...to me that would great..a small handful of us put a lot of hard work,time and money into this event...so if you can spare the time...please come join us...BBQ lunch as always...please don't bring any alcohol...wine tasting available at Puddicommbes......https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Pud...43267c3aba08f4
Old 04-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Had a blast last year ….learned a lot ….being my first time driving in Canada ….. decided to drive across from Detroit all went well until my nav system on my phone quit outside of Windsor but I got there…still have the bottle of Dessert Wine I bought last year…..sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year have a concert tickets for KISS in INDY on the 22nd . )