Site Development, Help and Announcements Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

Our Glitches Are Resolved..

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Deceased

Exclamation Our Glitches Are Resolved..

Hey gang, just your Administrator here letting you know that thanks to some very hard working folks out in California, we're pretty sure the Site glitches have all been attended to.

Among the "Really Big" issues was a problem that had locked me out of what has been called "Mike's Magic Box", so I have three weeks worth of catching up to do, like merging rejoining Member's new Accounts with their former Accounts, etc.

So if there was an "Admin Only" issue you contacted me about, and I've not attended to it by oh, say Friday. Please PM me with a reminder note, I keep copious notes, but I do miss things sometimes.(My Wife calls it "Situational Senility")

And we've finally gotten the Prize Package log jam adressed, so for those contest winners waiting on their Goody Boxes, your wait will soon be over.
Thanks for hanging in there with us folks, but when y'all see the "New Look ChevyHHR.net in a few short months, it'll blow your minds.