South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

May 13th g2g

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:40 AM

May 13th g2g

Hi, this probably only affects the members in Florida. (unless your in the area)

We're planning a g2g (get together) at my place and for right now it looks like the date is going to be May 13th.

If your intrested in attending just post a reply here.

Our g2g's usually go on all day with some of the attendees arriving the night before and it lasts pretty much all day, or until the last participant decides to head out.

These g2g's are a lot of fun and you'll get to meet a lot of other car people. I have a three bay garage with a lift and enough tools to do most modifications to just about any kind of car, we also have enough talant here to get most mods done pretty quickly.

We usually have a cookout and those wanting to bring their own concoction to the grill are more than welcome. It would be a good idea to bring along what ever your drinking preference is (no alcohol if under age).

We usually have a blend of cars from Mustangs, SRT-4's, Mazda's, Toyota's, Focuses, Scoobies, etc., and now we include the HHR.

The only rules to these gatherings are as mentioned above, no alcohol if under age, as well as no hot rodding, engine reving, speeding, and those kind of things once you've left the interstate and turn on to SR-46. If your into boom we ask that you keep it to yourself on your way here and on your way back home. We are on an acre and a half but we also have neighbors and our property line boarders a church. We don't like to attract the Sheriff's dept.

These g2g's are designed to be entertaining, fun, and accomplish work on cars. And we ALWAYS accomplish our objectives.

Our house is only a stones throw off of I-95 and SR-46. It's real easy to get here from anywhere in Florida and we ususlly have people coming in from as far an an 8/9 hour drive, so everyone is welcome. This info will also be posted on some other car forums including focaljet.com, a scoobie forum as well as a Toyota forum. We hope to have another great turnout. Don't be shy, there are never any strangers at our g2g's.....only friends we haven't yet met. These are also family g2g's and several folks bring their kids, dogs, etc.

If you want to look up the location on mapquest or yahoo maps the address is:

2287 Holder Rd.
Mims, FL 32754
(321) 267-8379 (in case you have questions)

If I see any interest in this forum I'll post some very precise directions at a later time.

-Dan
Old 04-03-2006, 05:36 PM
jx3

I'll have to see if I can change my dialysis schedule. It's kind of difficult to do so I can only commit to a "maybe".
Old 04-03-2006, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by jx3
I'll have to see if I can change my dialysis schedule. It's kind of difficult to do so I can only commit to a "maybe".
A maybe is good, hope your able to make it I think you'll be pleased.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:35 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by dan-d
A maybe is good, hope your able to make it I think you'll be pleased.

I'll try my best.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:48 PM

Too bad I will not be in FL that weekend. But, what about Memorial Day? I plan on being in the Orlando / Daytona area for the weekend.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Airborne_Beachbum
Too bad I will not be in FL that weekend. But, what about Memorial Day? I plan on being in the Orlando / Daytona area for the weekend.
Anytime your in the area let me know. I'd love to have you stop by, we might even be able to toss together an impromptu g2g. We've done this quite a bit.