South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHR's Group

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by beanzzz41
Bob(HotrodBob) When we first connected you mentioned steering, just what do you do with your little car? Last time I was in your area the streets were straight and the curved ones wide.
Sorry, I didn't get notified of your comments. Just found them. All front drive cars have what is called "TORQUE STEER". That is to say, when you apply power rapidly, the engine torque causes the car to steer either right or left. It can be concerning and has caused me to change lanes on acceleration unwantedly. Rear drive cars do not have this.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by MelMel
Hi all SoCal HHRs's

I am just getting my feet wet with all the HHR-ness. Got my new to me car (2007 HHR LS) on Friday April 3rd, 2015 and LOVING it!

Anyone in this particular group located in the San Fernando Valley? I'm finding myself waving at other HHR's on the road! Hah!

I'd love to get more involved with the group!

I'm not sure yet how to put a pic of my car as my profile pic but hope to figure it out soon!

Best,

Melanie (melmel) in Northridge
Welcome to our little group. There is a map on the site that has our basic locations.. I was a Valley guy, but I escaped to the Ventura coast. Most gatherings happen in the OC.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:57 AM

SoCalHHRs Club/Group

Just wanted to let HHR owners in So California, sorry we haven't been posting on this site for quite sometime. The majority of us went to Facebook, but I will be posting on here from now on too. Since this is where we started our club from. I will be posting further club meetings/g2g's on here, so more of us can meet up and have good time with other owners. Just as a reminder we try to meet up at least once a month for lunch,cruise's and car shows. Be nice to meet more owners out there.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by tracy waddell
Just wanted to let HHR owners in So California, sorry we haven't been posting on this site for quite sometime. The majority of us went to Facebook, but I will be posting on here from now on too. Since this is where we started our club from. I will be posting further club meetings/g2g's on here, so more of us can meet up and have good time with other owners. Just as a reminder we try to meet up at least once a month for lunch,cruise's and car shows. Be nice to meet more owners out there.
YOU CAN'T HIDE. WE WILL FIND YOU.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:29 PM

Met a couple So Cal HHR members today at the Chevy show! It was very nice. Hope to get to spend more time getting to know everyone next time.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:10 PM

Hi from Melanie & The Gray Goose ;)

Hi April! So glad you're here too! This forum is a little difficult for me to figure out (I'm totally old school), but I wanted to post a little note! I went to the show in Fontana on 5/31/15 and had a great time. I think I was a little busy running hither and yon, so didn't converse with the group members but hopefully I'll relax a little more and can get to know the folks better. I think I was a tad TOO interested in the cars! :)

Best,

Melanie in Northridge, CA
Old 06-06-2015, 03:37 AM

Hiya Mel! I love this forum. Lots of helpful people and so much info!!! Hope we all get to see each other again soon!
Old 06-14-2015, 10:51 PM

Hi April, I think I'm the only one that pretty much comes on here anymore. Once SoCalHHRs opened on facebook, nobody really post on here. I try to check up on here. Hope to see you and your husband at the S/D show next month.
Old 06-28-2015, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by tracy waddell
Hi April, I think I'm the only one that pretty much comes on here anymore. Once SoCalHHRs opened on facebook, nobody really post on here. I try to check up on here. Hope to see you and your husband at the S/D show next month.
Hiya Tracy! I love both this site and our fb group page. I'm still hoping to make San Diego. Fingers crossed!
Old 08-18-2015, 09:41 PM

Socal HHR GtG

Socal HHR group is having a GtG this Sunday 8/23/15:
Angelo's Hamburgers @ 511 south State College Boulevard, Anaheim, CA
11:00 am

Come on down, we are a fun group!

The food there is also good

Quick Reply: SoCal HHR's Group