War Stories HHR vs all

Bad Body Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2006, 08:37 PM

Bad Body Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need to vent some hot air here.

3 weeks ago I took my HHR to the dealer where I bought it from for running boards and paint. They needed to paint the 2 back doors and the drivers door.(drivers had primer showing through the paint) They had it for a week and I got my baby back. Well to day was the first day that I got a good look at it and I'm not impressed at all. First they missed about 3 inches of clear coat from the bottom of the door up. On the drivers rear. Second there is air bubbles on the passenger rear door at the bottom of it. And third I can see some over spray on the drives front fender from when they painted the door. I just can't see how they stay in biz. With all these f#@k ups on my HHR who knows what else they mess up on. I'll be seeing if I can go to the shop in town here where I've been getting my warrenty work done. Man this sucks. Looks like I'll be with out my baby for another week soon.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:39 PM

That really bites sorry to hear about your troubles with it. Hope it all gets worked out soon!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Founding Member

http://www.bbb.org/

Sounds like time to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
We'll see about that Sindy. I'll be talking to the owner of the dealer in the nexted day or two.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
Do they have that in Canada?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:46 PM

wait on the BBB.give them a chance to get if right. stuff happens!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Founding Member

I'm hope there is some kind of consumer protection group there!
Old 08-08-2006, 08:53 PM

Maybe they would do the paint and body work after I do my suicide door kit. Who knows. I just want them to do something for me to make up for this.

suicide
Old 08-09-2006, 04:44 PM

Did you get this work done at a Gm Dealer? I've taken my HHR in Today for the second time. The work done on my door isn't even noticable. I took it in today for the bumper. They also gave me a life time warranty. I know i've paid more but heck i get lifetime warranty and am ensured quality work.

I pointed out today that there was something that was in the clear coat today and he was going to buff it out also...

i would never think off going to a little shop you might not even have any luck with the BBB.\\Good Luck
Old 08-09-2006, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by nabate
Did you get this work done at a Gm Dealer? I've taken my HHR in Today for the second time. The work done on my door isn't even noticable. I took it in today for the bumper. They also gave me a life time warranty. I know i've paid more but heck i get lifetime warranty and am ensured quality work.

I pointed out today that there was something that was in the clear coat today and he was going to buff it out also...

i would never think off going to a little shop you might not even have any luck with the BBB.\\Good Luck
Ya I took it to a GM dealer shop. All work was under warrenty. It's going back next week to get it done again.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad Body Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!