War Stories HHR vs all

Hhr lt vs chevy(?) canyon

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by toolbender
Never have understood why a state would make legal the concept of splitting lanes and I have been riding bikes since back when Hodaka was a name known throughout the land; ok so maybe I should have said when Nixon was President?
hmmm, i assume some rider/lawyer found a good arguement or legal presedence (spelling?) for not making it illegal???

its mainly very useful in the carpool lane, or rather just to the right of the carpool lane

Hodaka huh?

ive have a yamaha, suzuki, and honda but never heard of that ...time for google
Old 05-17-2012, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by chonface
hmmm, i assume some rider/lawyer found a good arguement or legal presedence (spelling?) for not making it illegal???

its mainly very useful in the carpool lane, or rather just to the right of the carpool lane

Hodaka huh?

ive have a yamaha, suzuki, and honda but never heard of that ...time for google
You are correct. It isn't legal, but it isn't illegal. I only split completely stopped traffic for safety reasons. Every motorcycle on the road is one less cage in my way. (or car in my way if I'm in the HHR) When I see a biker driving like a douche, I think, thank god he's only likely to kill his own d@mn self; glad he aint flingin' a car down the road like that.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Breadfan
You are correct. It isn't legal, but it isn't illegal. I only split completely stopped traffic for safety reasons. Every motorcycle on the road is one less cage in my way. (or car in my way if I'm in the HHR) When I see a biker driving like a douche, I think, thank god he's only likely to kill his own d@mn self; glad he aint flingin' a car down the road like that.
exactly ..better to get through and ahead of them(cagers) at a light then try to navigate through them while in motion