War Stories HHR vs all

Playin with an SS...sorta.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM

Playin with an SS...sorta.

So, I work in an office with a bunch of beer geeks. A rare beer came out today and my buddy wants to get as much as he can. There's a 1 bottle/customer limit on this stuff...so, my buddy talks me and two other guys into being a mule to buy "our allotment" with his money. We hop in his Mazdaspeed6 and tear off for the store. We're in Northern Cincinnati and heading to northern Kentucky. We make it down there, buy up what we can and head back for the highway...............

2 cars ahead of us, I spot an IBM SS getting on the same direction. We merge on to the highway and my buddy dives over a couple lanes (since we're on a tight lunch schedule) and said IBM SS gooses it a little. My buddy takes note and pulls in behind. We follow along until we merge onto the next highway and my buddy goes to pull around. The SS driver has none of it and kicks it down. My buddy says "that one's got some work done" and drops it a gear. Having a little head start, we weren't really making up any ground, but did after the we both slowed down. Roll up next to the SS to give a and who do we see??? Low and behold, it's our very own SSLady!

Racing? No. Playin? Sure. Randomly seeing a .net member on the highway at noon on a workday? Hells yea! Watch out boys, she's quick
Old 10-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Premium Member

Prolly the wrong girl to mess with. Wonder if she will list you two as a kill. Sounds like she had to wait on you to get there. Thats a kill. Ha Ha
Old 10-03-2011, 01:15 PM

Prolly :) She definitely had the jump and we weren't making up much ground. If I recall correctly, she's got the Stage1, so we prolly wouldn't have caught her anywho
Old 10-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Banned

Not only is SSLady gorgeous, but she knows how to handle her SS! Watch out!

And he is right, she had the GMPP Stg 1 upgrade last I remember.. May be more by now.. But I seem to remember talk about a wedding. So who knows.