War Stories HHR vs all

SS vs BMW Z3 M3?

Old 07-01-2012, 12:32 PM

SS vs BMW Z3 M3?

Last night as i was leaving wally world, I see this green bmw convertible. after some google-ing, Ive figured out that it was a ~2001 bmw z3 convertible. he had a M3 badge on the rear trunk lid. anyhow I was at a red light and he pulled off a side street under the green light and got on it immediately. the lights turns green and I end up next to him at the next red light(2 lane road). He looks at me and then snickers at his wife in the passenger seat. so the light turns green and we go. I was pulling away from him and was about a car length ahead when he missed second gear(must have or he shut it down) at about 45mph or so. he catches up to after i let off, and I wish I could describe the look on his face.

anyhow i dont know anything about BMW's but I know he had a Z3 convertible in dark green (2001 body style) and also had a M3 badge on the back. I was pretty sure the "M" series was the faster beamers... the car was only a 2 seater with some of these "fins" on the front fender just in front of the door

looked very similar to this one:http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...S4IHwBQ&zoom=1only dark greeen
Old 07-01-2012, 04:54 PM

The M coupe/roadster version should be ~315hp/251fptq. He probably didn't expect you to move as quick as you did and by the time he caught on to what you had, he had to pretend like he let you go so he didn't look stoopid in front of the woman. Congrats on getting the respect for us.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:22 PM

I knew he was down to run when i seen him get on it at the first signal. he chirped the tires as he launched so i knew i wasnt letting off...
Old 08-07-2012, 11:49 AM

Always nice to take a BMW owner down a peg good kill

Search this Thread