the *new* HHR Marketplace Private party sales only. Poster must be the one offering the item(s). No third party sales. For Sale items MUST include a price in first post of thread. Off topic post(s) not directly related to the purchase of the item and threads with no price will be removed. Pictures posted that are not the actual item being sold are not allowed.

PAC uPAC-GM11 iPAD adapter for OEM Pioneer stereo and the Pioneer stereo

For Sale

Audio Video/Electronics

11-20-2023, 08:54 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 472
  • Audio Video/Electronics - PAC uPAC-GM11 iPAD adapter for OEM Pioneer stereo and the Pioneer stereo - Used - All Years Chevrolet HHR - Los Angeles, CA 90064, United States
    Expired
  • Audio Video/Electronics - PAC uPAC-GM11 iPAD adapter for OEM Pioneer stereo and the Pioneer stereo - Used - All Years Chevrolet HHR - Los Angeles, CA 90064, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $0
  • Location Los Angeles, CA, 90064, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Chevrolet HHR Any Year
Description:

I just replaced the stereo in my 08 HHR SS. I had to take out a PAC uPAC-GM11 as we both didn't need it and the new stereo was incompatible with it. We've not used it in quite a while but it's always worked perfectly. It's yours for the cost of shipping, probably $13. for anywhere in the lower 48.  It comes with both cables you'll need to use it, though the iPod connector is the old big one. It's possible PAC makes a cable to connect a more modern device.

I've also got the pioneer stereo. Works perfect except the radio stops working on warmer days, something inside is overheating I would guess.

They are both free for shipping cost or pickup Shipping will be UPS or Fedex as we have daily pickup for both.

Last edited by lazaino; 11-20-2023 at 09:48 PM. Reply
Old 01-24-2024, 02:47 PM

Turns out it was probably the antenna amplifier that was bad as the new radio does the same thing. So this is more likely a perfectly goop Pioner head unit.