Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   2.0L Performance Tech (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/2-0l-performance-tech-46/)
-   -   Bsr/hahn Tuner Not Working!!! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/2-0l-performance-tech-46/bsr-hahn-tuner-not-working-17176/)

mightymouse 07-29-2008 06:08 PM

Bsr/hahn Tuner Not Working!!!

help somebody please!!!! my ppc won't work!!!! i'm getting -no programs match this car. wtf!!!!:wtf: :mad:

SindyDix 07-29-2008 06:13 PM

Your best bet might be to contact them directly for support.
From their web site, their contact info is:
(630)553-6830
sales@turbosystem.com

You may also try the contact data that came with the product.

ColeTrickle 07-29-2008 06:19 PM

I would check with hahn....

The dealer could have tried 80 different flash jobs on your cars computer trying to fix the issue. I don't know why it wouldn't work but if they put a new pcm in your car the vin might not match.

hogwild 07-29-2008 06:41 PM

Me tooooo!

Get a hold of Aaron in the tech dept.!!Mine did the same thing ! I just had to sync a new program from BSR Be aware that the programs from BSR will not open on a Mac/Apple computer! You need Windows etc. on a PC. Aaron will explain it to you-He is a good guy!:one:

c2vette 07-29-2008 08:50 PM

Normal for the first time you connect. Follow instructions precisely, then call Hahn. Like they said, Aaron will step you through it.

tomw 07-29-2008 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by mightymouse (Post 296700)
help somebody please!!!! my ppc won't work!!!! i'm getting -no programs match this car. wtf!!!!:wtf: :mad:

I don't understand you!!........The car just got fixed today........You are now going to void your warranty and haven't even driven the car for any amount of time???...........That is silly! How do you know you aren't going to have more problems........
You ought to drive it for 5 minutes before you mess with it........:confused:

mightymouse 07-29-2008 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by tomw (Post 296786)
I don't understand you!!........The car just got fixed today........You are now going to void your warranty and haven't even driven the car for any amount of time???...........That is silly! How do you know you aren't going to have more problems........
You ought to drive it for 5 minutes before you mess with it........:confused:

thanks everyone will do.

tom...i apologize everyone can't be like everyone else. i'm not the guy that buys something and leave in the protective case. i have two of these cars. if i wanted to just drive and be content, i would have gotten an automatic and never bothered ordering the tune. also keep in mind i had ordered this tune the same time i got the car. the only problem was wrong with my car,so far, was a defected ic pipe that had a boost leak. thanks for your concern.

tomw 07-29-2008 09:19 PM

Well good Luck to you........I hope you don't have anymore problems.......
I am waiting for Hahn to come out with a tuner for the Automatic.

mightymouse 07-29-2008 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by tomw (Post 296801)
Well good Luck to you........I hope you don't have anymore problems.......
I am waiting for Hahn to come out with a tuner for the Automatic.

my wife is opting for the chevy staged upgrades so she can keep the warrenty valid.

INSANE SS 07-29-2008 09:47 PM

I thought that the tune will work fine with the auto?