Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Canadian North East (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/canadian-north-east-37/)
-   -   New Brunswick HHR Owners!!! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/canadian-north-east-37/new-brunswick-hhr-owners-9427/)

Mazz 07-20-2007 05:27 PM

New Brunswick HHR Owners!!!

Name's, Marc, 2007 HHR Imperial Metalic Blue, bought it a month ago!!

nfboy 07-21-2007 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mazz (Post 173683)
Name's, Marc, 2007 HHR Imperial Metalic Blue, bought it a month ago!!

Hey Marc. Hope you have better luck finding other NB members than I had find NL ones. I only see the odd HHR here. Many in Moncton?

aven11 07-21-2007 01:17 PM

Hello and Welcome!

:thumb: Hello Marc, and Welcome to the CHEVYHHR.NET Family!!:thumb:

Bertland 07-23-2007 11:47 PM

Salut Marc!! Bienvenue , Welcome !! ;)

Mazz 08-01-2007 11:43 AM

Here in Moncton, New Brunswick there must be 10 or so, two people I know, and then others I have seen. I just got back from a trip to Niagra Falls, Ontario and we seen tons of them there in the Niagra region!! We saw lots of them on the 1700kms from Moncton to Welland, Ontario so I know they are out there!! In Ontario we say lots of "Panels" it's cool, business' are buying them, just like they are supposed too!! We love our truck, though folks laugh at me when I call it a truck, they say it's a glorified stationwagon!!!

nfboy 08-01-2007 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mazz (Post 178463)
Here in Moncton, New Brunswick there must be 10 or so, two people I know, and then others I have seen. I just got back from a trip to Niagra Falls, Ontario and we seen tons of them there in the Niagra region!! We saw lots of them on the 1700kms from Moncton to Welland, Ontario so I know they are out there!! In Ontario we say lots of "Panels" it's cool, business' are buying them, just like they are supposed too!! We love our truck, though folks laugh at me when I call it a truck, they say it's a glorified stationwagon!!!

It's one of those vehicles that defies easy classification. It's a car in some respects, a truck in others, an XUV maybe....a stationwagon :eek: I won't be calling mine that!! But I suppose it is in some ways.

Welcome to another Eastern Canadian!

kowalchuk311 02-09-2009 06:38 AM

Happy with mine

Bought an HHR in November. 2009, black on black. Can't wait for spring/summer to see what it can do with out having to worry about snow and ice. P.S. Does anybody out there know where I can purchase Baby Moon rims in New Brunswick. I found some places on the net but that's always dicey and it comes from the states.

sherry83 04-15-2009 10:19 AM

Hi! My name is Sherry and a proud owner of a Black HHR in Fredericton. I bought mine Valentine's day and love it!!!

canadain outlaw 04-25-2009 08:42 AM

welcome,,,, you will love your hhr

JeffR 10-08-2009 08:45 PM

Just picked up a 2009 Imperial Blue Metallic HHR today (Miramichi). Nice to be driving something other than a belly button car.