Inactive Classified Ads Where inactive Classified Ads are archived for reference, and possible reinstatement, if the OP still desires after the normal 60 day period of open activity ceases.

2009 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT LT1 Rare Excellent Condition 1 of 516

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 07:59 AM

2009 Chevrolet HHR Panel LT LT1 Rare Excellent Condition 1 of 516

For Sale is my Rare 09 HHR LT in Silver Ice Metallic with Gray Leather Interior that has been personally maintained by me. Serviced and ready for another 100,000 miles. Unbelievable Condition...This is a unique dependable 2 door plus remote operated or automatic panel rear doors for access to rear area and storage compartments. All original paint except front and rear bumper covers. (Had painted when purchased due to fine scratches). I am the second owner and purchased from John Sauder Chevrolet in 2012. The engine is the fuel efficient 2.2 ECOTEC with 4 speed Automatic Transmission. This HHR LT is loaded with everything except fog lights. Accessories include: Remote Start, Front Bucket Leather Seats w/ Heat for both, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel Radio Controls, Power Sunroof, Bright Chrome Appearance Package, 16" Chrome Aluminum Wheels, Power Sunroof, Color-Keyed Running Boards, High Performance Pioneer Audio System with 7 Speakers, Double Smoke Accent Stripes, SS Rear Spoiler, Color Keyed and HHR All Weather Mats, Street Pros Cold Air Intake (Original Intake Included). See window sticker for standard options!Mileage is typically 25-28 mpg depending on the season with the cold air intake.Our HHR LT has had the following maintenance when needed or mileage dictated.- New Bridgestone Eco EP422 Plus Tires with less than 10,000 miles- Replaced Fuel Lines with OEM Set - Replaced Fuel Injectors with GM ones (4)- Replaced Front Struts- Replaced Rear Shocks- Replaced Sway Arm Bushings- Replaced GM Turn Signal Arm- Replaced GM Oxygen Sensor- Replaced GM Side Mirror Control- Replaced GM Remote Start and Door Control - Replaced GM Automatic Transmission Fluid and Filters every 50,000 miles- Replaced Oil with Synthetic 5-20w/5-30w (depending on season) and Filter every 4000 miles- Replaced Cabin Air FilterThis rare and unique HHR LT is serviced and ready for a new owner with only 105K miles. Includes window sticker and manuals as shown. I love these vehicles and have an 11,000 mile 2011 Panel SS conversion in white. Price for 09 HHR LT is $7350. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! (PM or Instant Message for contact, details or additional photos). I live in Harrington Delaware.

I am not a dealer. I will not finance. I may negotiate in person after you've seen my HHR.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:35 PM

omg .....great car .........for the german autobahn
Old 02-25-2019, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member

Sharp Panel, GLWS..
Old 04-25-2019, 12:56 PM
Administrator

No activity in 60 days, you know what that means.