Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   General HHR (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/)
-   -   2007 hhr sneak advice (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/2007-hhr-sneak-advice-3084/)

WHITEHHR1 07-10-2006 02:15 PM

2007 hhr sneak advice

on my gm corprate site here are some tips for 2007 models
running boards are now standard
cargo net is removed
block heater,smokers package and rear cargo carpet no longer standard
imperial blue paint code 37u replaces daytona blue thats old news
now the best part ebony interior trim is now available due to the reviews of the spring edition:smile:

courthousedeb 07-10-2006 02:18 PM

Can you provide us with a link or is this something only you can get into since you said MY GM Corporate? Thanks for info.

WHITEHHR1 07-10-2006 02:23 PM

only on my gm corprate site only

captain howdy 07-10-2006 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by WHITEHHR1
on my gm corprate site here are some tips for 2007 models
running boards are now standard
cargo net is removed
block heater,smokers package and rear cargo carpet no longer standard
imperial blue paint code 37u replaces daytona blue thats old news
now the best part ebony interior trim is now available due to the reviews of the spring edition:smile:

I think that's Canadian info because the block heater and smokers package were never standard equipment here in America. The LS is the only model to lose the standard cargo net here in the US at least. I don't know about the running boards either. :confused:

WHITEHHR1 07-10-2006 02:29 PM

gm canada as i am in ontario
runnung boards on all models
same goes for the other info

jaydogg 07-10-2006 02:59 PM

if runnign boards are now standard equipment then i think that all us owners that didnt get them should be given them. That is crap, it was a design flaw and now it is standard equipment, if you all paid for them i think you should get reimbursed(sp?)

m0rie 07-10-2006 03:23 PM

If the running boards are now standard you can bet GM moved the MSRP up a few $$$ to cover the cost. There is never a free lunch...especially in the auto industry.

txsman2930 07-10-2006 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by jaydogg
if runnign boards are now standard equipment then i think that all us owners that didnt get them should be given them. That is crap, it was a design flaw and now it is standard equipment, if you all paid for them i think you should get reimbursed(sp?)

I completely agree with you. Even if they would allow reimbursement for the runningboards we purchase afterwards. We should be able to go in and show our receipt and get reimbursed for what we payed for them in case they were bought through another vendor. Those runningboards should have been standard from the very beginning. We shouldn't have to pay the price for their oversight.

Alzonie 07-10-2006 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by m0rie
If the running boards are now standard you can bet GM moved the MSRP up a few $$$ to cover the cost. There is never a free lunch...especially in the auto industry.

You sure hit the nail on the head there! With the problems GM is having now they're not going to give you anything they don't have to unless they really get pushed into a corner! Why else would they even be considering this deal with Renault/Nissan? From what I've seen GM is kinda in a "World of Hurt" right now, most of it from Management's fumbling the ball over many years.

Snoopy 07-10-2006 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by m0rie

GM has stated a tentative price on the HHR. It is showing an approximate increase of $600.