Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   General HHR (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/)
-   -   2010 hhr at Chevrolet.com (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/2010-hhr-chevrolet-com-27225/)

firemangeorge 12-18-2009 03:57 PM

2010 hhr at Chevrolet.com

I was on the chevrolet website today and they finally have the 2010 HHR's up on the web. SS's have most options as standard now(ex.floor mat and pin stripe choices etc) My ordered 2010 SS only needed 1 added option:perf.pkg.
Building options are limited for this,the last year of the SS...

ChevyMgr 12-18-2009 06:27 PM

Not sure if the "Mylink package" on the 2010 HHR will be the same as the 2010 Cobalt , but on the Cobalt you get 1 year of onstar directions and connections, with turn-by-turn navigation, 1 year of XM Radio, steering wheel audio controls, bluetooth for phone, USB radio, cruise control, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, anti-lock brakes, and 16" aluminum wheels. Nice little package for $995.

VictorySpark08 12-19-2009 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr (Post 431169)
Not sure if the "Mylink package" on the 2010 HHR will be the same as the 2010 Cobalt , but on the Cobalt you get 1 year of onstar directions and connections, with turn-by-turn navigation, 1 year of XM Radio, steering wheel audio controls, bluetooth for phone, USB radio, cruise control, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, anti-lock brakes, and 16" aluminum wheels. Nice little package for $995.

question for ya, WAY off topic do u know when Chevy is going to redesign the Colorado/Canyon and or if they are talking Small Diesel? We want to replace the wife's Galant but wondering when to buy or keep waiting.

87silver 12-20-2009 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by VictorySpark08 (Post 431308)
question for ya, WAY off topic do u know when Chevy is going to redesign the Colorado/Canyon and or if they are talking Small Diesel? We want to replace the wife's Galant but wondering when to buy or keep waiting.

Source: Automotive News Email

Colorado: A global compact pickup platform is being developed by GM do Brasil. It is unclear whether GM will sell a pickup from that platform here as an import, will assemble it in North America or will abandon the compact pickup segment in the United States.

GM is closing the Shreveport, La., plant that assembles the Colorado and GMC Canyon pickups in 2012. Sales have been disappointing for both vehicles. The Colorado and Canyon redesigns originally had been expected for the 2012 model year.

VictorySpark08 12-21-2009 09:04 AM

Thank You, Maybe i can get a good deal on one anytime. One Probably there to much money. Why would anyone spend 30k for a Compact Truck when a Silverado can be found for the same price?

hhrcrafty 12-21-2009 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by VictorySpark08 (Post 431643)
Thank You, Maybe i can get a good deal on one anytime. One Probably there to much money. Why would anyone spend 30k for a Compact Truck when a Silverado can be found for the same price?

That was the problem. People will pay $30k for a Tacoma, but not a Colorado. They should have been like Ford and put a stripped down, redesigned body on the S-10 instead and sold it for $15k.

VictorySpark08 12-21-2009 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty (Post 431738)
That was the problem. People will pay $30k for a Tacoma, but not a Colorado. They should have been like Ford and put a stripped down, redesigned body on the S-10 instead and sold it for $15k.

I won't spend 30k on a Tacoma however, If does look better and has more Road height, it also gets better MPG according to the EPA what it actually gets who knows.

I paid 25k for a 05 Silverado Brand New. No way am i paying 30k for a Colorado.

urbexHHR 12-21-2009 09:41 PM

Yeah, the only reason my dad wouldn't get a Colorado was because they were the same price as a Silverado. That's dumb in my opinion. Solution? He bought a used S10.