Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   General HHR (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/)
-   -   2010 HHR and HHR SS (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/2010-hhr-hhr-ss-22980/)

HHR_SS_QC 04-10-2009 06:15 PM

2010 HHR and HHR SS

Any news on the 2010 HHR? Due to the current status of GM, I was just wondering if 2010 HHR will be built.

VictorySpark08 04-10-2009 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_SS_QC (Post 375050)
Any news on the 2010 HHR? Due to the current status of GM, I was just wondering if 2010 HHR will be built.

They will be Built Once the 2009 are Gone, So there may not be a 2010 HHR. Depends on sale's obviously, they might even just call it a 2009.5 like Nissan like's doing. :lol:

THE BATMAN 04-10-2009 09:15 PM

I have a 2008 SS and theres a member on here that has a build date 11 days later, and his is a 2009 in a couple days it will be a year from my build date. so theres 09 SS' out there that were built april-mayish of 2008 . :eek:

Deuces 04-11-2009 02:01 AM

Motor Trend says the 2010 HHR SS will NOT be affected. But that is Motor Trend....

hyperv6 04-11-2009 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by ScreaminBlkSS (Post 375088)
I have a 2008 SS and theres a member on here that has a build date 11 days later, and his is a 2009 in a couple days it will be a year from my build date. so theres 09 SS' out there that were built april-mayish of 2008 . :eek:

They will most likely cut back on 09 either with a early plant closing or a closing before the end of the yeat.

I also expect a late start up for the 2010. Either way they will cut numbers but will not idlel the plant for a long time. It is not goo to have too many days supply but it also is expensive to shut down plants for a long time.

I also expect they have the line slowed down too with only one shift.

As for a 09 built in April or May of 08 that did not happen! Someone has some wrong info and have a wrong date.

09's were built in in July and on. GM would and will not built a 09 in May on the line while still builting 08's.

The only 09 at that time may have been a prototype or two that was hand assemblled or created in Detroit. They test and crush them when they are done as they do no make it to the market.

MrCatPC 10-11-2009 11:14 PM

has this been posted yet?

not sure if I found anything like this doing a quick forum search, so here's what I just ran across before bedtime tonight:

http://media.gm.com/us/chevrolet/en/...r/10index.html

Looks like the official release of 2010 hhr options and features... is it ALIVE???

Good night everybody!

PS. will be dreaming of some of the ammenities my 2006 doesn't have (and no, I haven't taken my own mods wishlist seriously yet, either)
:nuts:

hyperv6 10-12-2009 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by MrCatPC (Post 418460)
not sure if I found anything like this doing a quick forum search, so here's what I just ran across before bedtime tonight:

http://media.gm.com/us/chevrolet/en/...r/10index.html

Looks like the official release of 2010 hhr options and features... is it ALIVE???

Good night everybody!

PS. will be dreaming of some of the ammenities my 2006 doesn't have (and no, I haven't taken my own mods wishlist seriously yet, either)
:nuts:

They are already being built and at some dealers now.

Nothing really big that is new if anything some options are now standard or not available.

This is the last year on the SS. You no longer have a choice of interior color other than Ebony, no roof rack and the performance dash I think is standard.

2011 many be the last for the HHR in general and they will sell intro 2011 before they are gone. Do not expect much to change other than colors and option being made standard or deleted.

classicaudioman 10-12-2009 07:07 AM

I just rented a 2010 from Enterprise last week. It had 910 miles on it and was so new they still had the temp tag on it. It was the basic LS.

JCJSS 10-12-2009 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by hyperv6 (Post 375128)
They will most likely cut back on 09 either with a early plant closing or a closing before the end of the yeat.

I also expect a late start up for the 2010. Either way they will cut numbers but will not idlel the plant for a long time. It is not goo to have too many days supply but it also is expensive to shut down plants for a long time.

I also expect they have the line slowed down too with only one shift.

As for a 09 built in April or May of 08 that did not happen! Someone has some wrong info and have a wrong date.

09's were built in in July and on. GM would and will not built a 09 in May on the line while still builting 08's.

The only 09 at that time may have been a prototype or two that was hand assemblled or created in Detroit. They test and crush them when they are done as they do no make it to the market.

I purchased my 2008 on July 5, 2008 and it seemed like within a few days or a week or so that a member on here from Colorado, I believe it was, posted about taking delivery of the 1st 2009 SS in the state. Anyhow, it seemed to be too soon for anything that would have been built in July to already be delivered and sold. Of course, as you get older time flies, and my timing could be off.

hyperv6 10-12-2009 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by JCJSS (Post 418519)
I purchased my 2008 on July 5, 2008 and it seemed like within a few days or a week or so that a member on here from Colorado, I believe it was, posted about taking delivery of the 1st 2009 SS in the state. Anyhow, it seemed to be too soon for anything that would have been built in July to already be delivered and sold. Of course, as you get older time flies, and my timing could be off.

They are in dealer in some areas now.