General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 10:38 AM

Red face Hello!

Hi,

My name is Adam and I am a student living in Saskatoon, SK.

I have been reading the forums for a while now. Reading up on great additions inside, outside, under the hood. Some look terrible, some have left me drooling with some of the great mods.

Haven't made any real serious modifications as of yet (Student budget tends to restrict that haha) just a quick debadge of the H-H-R and placing putting it on the passenger side dash and colour matching the bowties on the front and back.

My baby is a 2006 Black HHR LT 2.4 going on 38K now and just love the site of it every time I get in and out of it, and that's a big test in buying an automobile

The first time I saw a (blue) HHR on the corner of the dealership lot I was in love with the styling. Which is surprising for just how much I hated the PT Cruiser with its droopy back.

Finally decided to join so I can get in on some great discussion that takes place here. HHR definitely seems to be a love or hate design but it's one of the best looking vehicles I've come across

Hope to bring some good discussion to the boards. Take care.

Adam
Old 03-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Welcome Adam! Yes some mods are kick A$$ and some arent so much. The great thing is that they are being done. I have an 08 summit white 2LT and have added the rear sway bar, vent shades, a lower billet grille, new school block script on the hood sides and have rear leveling springs and white vinyl wheel centercap bowtie overlays on the way. Hell, I was only gong to add a stubby antenna!
Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 AM

Huge Summit White fan.

It was my first choice but I was able to find a good deal on a Black so I jumped at it; it was my 2nd choice.

A Stubby is definitely a must add for me but just one of those things I have put off down the list of priorities. Until then I will be fly fishing with the regular antenna
Old 03-31-2008, 07:11 PM

Name:  welcome4.gif
Views: 13
Size:  5.6 KB to the site Adam!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
<snip>Hell, I was only gong to add a stubby antenna!
Hey Don, you stole my line!

Welcome Adam to the HHR familia! Black was my 4th choice color & know wouldn't want any other! (I have black/gray.) Little extra work, but when shined up, WELL worth the effort!

Seriously, I only ever wanted a stubby antenna--but the pull of the chrome (add-on's) was too much!