Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   General HHR (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/)
-   -   My HHR Arrives Tomorrow! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/general-hhr-4/my-hhr-arrives-tomorrow-9822/)

kornellred 08-09-2007 05:53 PM

My HHR Arrives Tomorrow!

This past Monday, I traded my 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 sedan (which I bought used only 4 months ago) for a Black 2007 HHR LS - the very basic model with Getrag 5-speed manual trans. It will be new except for the mileage put on by the dealer - it has to be brought from a dealer in New York down here to New Jersey. There were no LS models within a 50 mile radius, and only one single LT model at the dealer I am doing business with. (I am not sure if that is significant in any way - I just think it's odd.)

Anyhow - I am excited as all get-out. I like what I am reading in the chevyhhr forum - it seems that most folks are happy with their decision to own one. Because I owe much more on the Benz than I got for it in trade, and my FICO credit score being somewhere in the mid-600's making a reasonable APR only a dream, I am going to be paying a lot for a long time on this HHR. Buying that Mercedes was a huge, costly mistake.

I am hoping that my owning an HHR will be a delightful and creative counterpoint to that mistake. At least, I will have a vehicle with a warranty and won't have to worry about paying for repairs for a few years.

I have seen only one HHR - parked down the street in a neighbor's driveway - and NONE on the road since I started looking! I know that's going to change...

Willie R.

HillsdaleHHR 08-09-2007 06:02 PM

Congrats!!! Be sure to post pics :thumb: :thumb:

courthousedeb 08-09-2007 07:00 PM

Congrats on the new purchase. Look forward to seeing some pics when you take delivery.

BTW...:welcome: to the forum. I'll be first this time I believe to lead the welcome commando squad. :lol:

NY HHR 08-09-2007 07:12 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nice choice of color! :thumb:

O6ChevyHHR 08-09-2007 07:35 PM

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to the site! Be sure to keep your Balck HHR Clean! :thumb: :thumb:

MOTRV8D 08-09-2007 07:52 PM

woo hoo! I'd take an HHR over an 04 C240 any day of the week. Way more cool. Welcome and post pix soon.

HillsdaleHHR 08-09-2007 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb (Post 182105)
BTW...:welcome: to the forum. I'll be first this time I believe to lead the welcome commando squad. :lol:

Yes and no :lol: :lol: :lol: In this thread yes. But his initial post was in another thread where I welcomed him first :p: but only because I didn't have to work today due to weather.

Dan's HHR 08-09-2007 08:35 PM

:welcome: to the forum

terry44030 08-10-2007 01:53 AM

Welcome aboard! I too traded my way into a huge car payment for a very long time. But, I still smile every time I'm writing out that check, because I Love my HHR.

jx3 08-10-2007 04:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)