General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Please fill me in

Old 10-06-2006, 12:19 AM

Please fill me in

A month ago I bought a2006 Victory red and chrome hhr 2lt with the 2.4l 4c dohc aand all the bells and whistles. The paint job also has the stripping. I was told that there was not too many of this version made. Can anyone fill me in as to how many. I really love this car. I'm going on 49 years old and this is my first new car. Between raising kids and grandkids we just never could afford it. I love this car and everything is does. I feel like i'm riding on air.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:39 AM

If memory serves me right, there were about 2300 of the Victory Red HHR's produced. I believe they are all 1LT's as well...at least that's what it appears to be as shown below. Might want to wait and see if some of the owners of the Victory Red pop in and correct any errors I might have made.

Congratulations on your new HHR. Enjoy.

to ChevyHHR.net too. Lots of things to see here and learn about.

Name:  hhrbackcover.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  81.1 KB
Old 10-06-2006, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jack
A month ago I bought a2006 Victory red and chrome hhr 2lt with the 2.4l 4c dohc aand all the bells and whistles. The paint job also has the stripping. I was told that there was not too many of this version made. Can anyone fill me in as to how many. I really love this car. I'm going on 49 years old and this is my first new car. Between raising kids and grandkids we just never could afford it. I love this car and everything is does. I feel like i'm riding on air.
Welcome to the most exclusive club here.....The Spring Edition Club.

Deb's right, about 2300 were made though final figures haven't been released yet. They were all 1LT's.

Things exclusive to the Spring Edition:
  • Victory Red
  • 16" chrome wheels
  • Ebony interior (at least in 2006)
  • two-tone leather seats
  • Wide silver metalic pinstripe
All the other features were available on other models during 2006.

Enjoy It.

BTW, notice on the home page of the forum, the Featured HHR is a Spring Edition. just happens to be mine too. Also in the pictures section there is a thread just for special editions and right now we've got the only one.
Old 10-06-2006, 06:41 AM
LLB

Originally Posted by Jack
Jack's up Bud
I feel the same way about my HHR it s a 2006 Daytona Blue 2lt w/2.4
I love it, Your age means nothing, you will fine that HHR owners are the coolest people and guess what age never enter's in to the subject I am going to be 54 and most every one I know are younger then I but we never talk about AGE just HHR stuff. You will meet 1000's of great people and if you have a poroblem with your HHR ask a question on this site and you will get the answer. It might not be right but you will get an answer. By the way Welcome to the ChevyHHr.net site Enjoy
Old 10-06-2006, 06:45 AM

Big Jack
To the site enjoy all of your new friends: :

Old 10-06-2006, 08:53 AM

Enjoy the ride.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 PM

I love the Spring Editions! You got a beautiful car there. My dealership has one right now, and I've looked it over a few times. COOL!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
I love the Spring Editions! You got a beautiful car there. My dealership has one right now, and I've looked it over a few times. COOL!
mitz, may I ask where you got your roof spoiler/visor?
( sorry to hijack the thread )
Old 10-07-2006, 12:30 PM

Welcome to the HHR site! We're the proud owners of a Spring Edition also and we are 51 & 59 respectivley! I can't imagine having any other color! Our kids say it's our mid-life crisis! I say, Yahoo! Our Spring Edition has the 2 tone cloth seats, I think leather was an option! Love our HHR and all the new friends I've met and talked to through this site!
Old 10-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Watch out for LLB and Z-Man, they're just a couple of old coots lookin for youngin's to harvest body parts for some sick experiment they got goin!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Please fill me in