I'd like to enter my car for HHR of the month - Chevy HHR Network

The HHR Of The Month Each Month, the Winning HHR of The Month will be posted here.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:35 AM   #1
I'd like to enter my car for HHR of the month

This is my 2009 Chevy HHR SS. There is something special about this car. It has a 2011 Buick Regal GS motor in it. Yes, that is right, it is powered by Buick. Just basically an LDK longblock through ZZ performance which is a direct plug-in for a Buick Regal GS however a few minor modifications were made in order for it to plug into my car . The day I bought my SS, I nearly hit a deer! I had quite a summer with it last year when the original engine finally quit on me. I was on vacation at Virginia Beach when the head gasket failed. I drove it all the way home to New York like that. It amazed me that it held together! But it got me home safely despite the was pegged at hot. I think it is a rare car because it has the GM performance package in it. Meaning it has the three tone interior and the RPD on the dash. I found a floor mats on the internet. It has over 100K on it but drives like new. I am definitely an HHR guy being that I own two. Thank you for checking my car out.

shojay92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:10 AM   #2
Premium Member
Uhh. I hope you realize that the HHR of the Month Contest is no longer held.
April 2017 was the last one.
firemangeorge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:59 AM   #3
Premium Member
...and I'll add that you have a very very nice lookin' HHR, Shojay!
omniglhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:45 AM   #4
Yep the contest has been closed, due to lack of interest, with only one car entering a month , kinda boring.
Oldblue is offline   Reply With Quote