Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/introductions-48/)
-   -   Hello from Boston (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/introductions-48/hello-boston-44741/)

slinger569 02-07-2013 07:59 AM

Hello from Boston

I wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone. I joined the forum last year but only recently started spending time here. I bought a silver 2007 HHR LT1 about 18 months ago from my father who lived in FL. So far I am very happy with it and have had minimal issues with it. The first thing I had to do was get some new sneakers on it, so I picked up some Goodyear Eagle GTs, which made a deference right off the bat.. But it is always nice to be able to pick up a used car that you know has been taken care of and you know the entire history on.

Anyway, I do have some minor mods in mind for the spring/summer time. So I look forward to sharing them and getting some feedback.

Thanks for having me and sharing your experiences with me.

Dave

firemangeorge 02-07-2013 09:57 AM

How's about a belated "Welcome to the site". :thumb:

slinger569 02-07-2013 12:30 PM

Thanks Fireman.. I've seen a number of your posts, love your ride and get well soon..!

SS fan 02-07-2013 12:49 PM

Welcome Slinger, keep us posted on the mods.....:thumb:

Try to stay out of the snow this weekend.

ChevroletCustomerService 02-07-2013 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by slinger569 (Post 691264)
I wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone. I joined the forum last year but only recently started spending time here. I bought a silver 2007 HHR LT1 about 18 months ago from my father who lived in FL. So far I am very happy with it and have had minimal issues with it. The first thing I had to do was get some new sneakers on it, so I picked up some Goodyear Eagle GTs, which made a deference right off the bat.. But it is always nice to be able to pick up a used car that you know has been taken care of and you know the entire history on.

Anyway, I do have some minor mods in mind for the spring/summer time. So I look forward to sharing them and getting some feedback.

Thanks for having me and sharing your experiences with me.

Dave

Welcome slinger569!
If you have any questions on your vehicle, please feel free to private message me. Please include your contact info, VIN, mileage and name of dealer.

Thank you,
Sara
Chevrolet Customer Service

slinger569 02-07-2013 05:28 PM

Thank you SS Fan. With the amount of snow they are perdicting (16-24 inches) I think you are correct. I believe I will enjoy it from the couch..

slinger569 02-07-2013 05:31 PM

Thank you Sara. I love my HHR, and knock on wood, the thing has been a rock.. just wish they didn't put those darn window switches so low. I'm 6ft 4in and it's a pain to get at them.

ThatChevy 02-07-2013 08:48 PM

Welcome to the site and just so you know LT1 is a GM engine. Your trim would be referred to as 1LT.

B.Diggity 02-07-2013 10:06 PM

Welcome!:) and look forward to seeing what happens with your car!:)

goetylsd 02-08-2013 01:04 AM

Welcome to the forum! :welcome4: