Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Introductions (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/introductions-48/)
-   -   New member with 2008 HHR LT (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/introductions-48/new-member-2008-hhr-lt-40922/)

shaunboy 05-08-2012 03:23 AM

New member with 2008 HHR LT

:skull1::gnonespet::gnonespet::propeller:I have a 2008 HHR LT, silver in color with the solid rear quarter panels. ( no windows after the back doors. ) Half panel half standard HHR I also have a standard dual battery set up with auxilliary power outlet ready to hook up in tail light recess., power driver seat,AC, power windows and mirrors,on star/sirus radio options,auto start, auto trans,tilt steering wheel and cruise control. She also sports a full bra (black)and only 26,000 miles. How common is this model as I've yet to see to many others on the road. I love it and plan on keeping it till she don't run no more or they prohibit gasoline engines from being on the road. Any chance this will be one to hold on to along with the SS models and the full panels??

BlackknighT 05-16-2012 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by shaunboy (Post 642076)
:skull1::gnonespet::gnonespet::propeller:I have a 2008 HHR LT, silver in color with the solid rear quarter panels. ( no windows after the back doors. ) Half panel half standard HHR I also have a standard dual battery set up with auxilliary power outlet ready to hook up in tail light recess., power driver seat,AC, power windows and mirrors,on star/sirus radio options,auto start, auto trans,tilt steering wheel and cruise control. She also sports a full bra (black)and only 26,000 miles. How common is this model as I've yet to see to many others on the road. I love it and plan on keeping it till she don't run no more or they prohibit gasoline engines from being on the road. Any chance this will be one to hold on to along with the SS models and the full panels??

hey shaunboy! Welcome! your post is kinda in the wrong spot. Gonna see if ChevyMgr can give you your own thread....
Mike

SindyDix 05-16-2012 10:06 PM

:welcome: shaunboy!

Originally Posted by BlackknighT (Post 644094)
hey shaunboy! Welcome! your post is kinda in the wrong spot. Gonna see if ChevyMgr can give you your own thread....
Mike

Done! (moved)

sleeper 05-16-2012 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by shaunboy (Post 642076)

I have a 2008 HHR LT, silver in color with the solid rear quarter panels. ( no windows after the back doors. ) Half panel half standard HHR I also have a standard dual battery set up with auxilliary power outlet ready to hook up in tail light recess.,

Welcome shaunboy-

What you have is known as an AA5 model.. Don't see as to many of those around.
A few members here have some tho....

Curious about your "standard dual battery set up"

You don't mean 1 in the rear, & 1 under the hood I hope ?? HHRs did NOT come with dual batteries..

Under the hood is the main fuse box, some have confused it with a battery..