Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

Fng

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 01:09 AM

Fng

Hey guys/gals I'm new to the thread just bought an HHR about 3 weeks ago for my girlfriend because she likes it(surprisingly) for her LoL. I've always liked them and have seen plenty of cool things on here before I finally joined The forum. I'm at Duramax guy by heart and 2nd trade. Approached this because there's been a lot of fraud going around the Duramax Diesels forum and there is skepticism about new guys asking questions and posting in the for sale sections etc. So, I have already asked if you guys questions on here since I've joined thank you. I'm not great at posting and keeping up with stuff online until I have a question like a lot of us. Though I have a plethora of mechanical knowledge I'm not as familiar with the HHR as I want to be. So give me the do's and don'ts and recommendations common issues at will. Since I've got the all stock(maybe radiator replacement) 2011 black on black LS(not a panel ☹️) I've upgraded the head unit which wasn't functioning correctly with a nice aftermarket Pioneer replaced hood struts and rear shocks and a few minor interior trim pieces it has 139k and has been fully inspected by me and professionally inspected and so far appears to be pretty much mechanically sound. I would love to upgrade to the rear factory Pioneer box sub amp w/a little bit of wiring and cover nothing crazy but covert and functional. All has been pretty easy to find other than the cover/panel for the sub. The upgrades have already started with debadging and blacking out rims, grill and emblems I imagine they will keep coming. Like a leather steering wheel and blacked out replacement headlights. I love upgrading and have a thirst for knowledge. "Life story and rant ovet"🤣. So let's have it!
Old 10-19-2019, 07:39 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

The rear panel for the Pioneer sub, kinda big for shipping, PM hellshotrod

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/clas...r-parts-60986/