Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   Bud Shootout Tonight! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/bud-shootout-tonight-6686/)

HHR Forever 02-10-2007 09:51 AM

Bud Shootout Tonight!

NASCAR is finally back! The 2007 Budwieser Shootout is tonight at Daytona Motor Speedway.

In this race will be Dale Jarrett, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Brian Vickers, Greg Biffle, Kyle Busch, Ken Schrader, Jimmie Johnson, Ryan Newman, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, David Gilliland, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Bill Elliott, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Elliott Sadler, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, and Denny Hamlin.

But the real susprise is Toyota. Two Toyota cars made the race, including pole winner Dale Jarrett. Will Toyota begin their inaugural race by winning? We'll see at the end of the race.

Tune in tonight at 8 pm eastern time to FOX.

Z-Man 02-10-2007 10:08 AM

:steering: :steering: :steering: :steering: :steering: :steering: :steering:
I will be watching tonight 4 sure

O6ChevyHHR 02-10-2007 10:23 AM

Will be watching to!

tsaints1115 02-10-2007 11:05 AM

Technically the Toyotas didn`t make the race. The drivers of the Toyotas made the race. Tomorrow we`ll see how well they do in qualifying and Thursday will show how well they run in a real race. Either way I don`t care. The real racing is in Pomona. NHRA Winternationals baby!

cpendlay 02-10-2007 11:07 AM

Oh I'll be watching for sure, I have a terrible case of NASCAR withdrawal.
One thing though, why is it a surprise there are two Toyotas in the shootout?
There is no qualifying it is based strictly on past wins and past pole wins so the car really has nothing to do with getting into the shootout. Pole postition is based on drawing a number out of a bottle. This said I'm rooting for DJ and his Toyota all the way.

Originally Posted by HHR Forever (Post 119688)
NASCAR is finally back! The 2007 Budwieser Shootout is tonight at Daytona Motor Speedway.

In this race will be Dale Jarrett, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Brian Vickers, Greg Biffle, Kyle Busch, Ken Schrader, Jimmie Johnson, Ryan Newman, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Jeff Burton, David Gilliland, Tony Stewart, Kasey Kahne, Bill Elliott, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Elliott Sadler, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, and Denny Hamlin.

But the real susprise is Toyota. Two Toyota cars made the race, including pole winner Dale Jarrett. Will Toyota begin their inaugural race by winning? We'll see at the end of the race.

Tune in tonight at 8 pm eastern time to FOX.

Z-Man 02-10-2007 02:33 PM

Well since I can not walk as of yet I am still going to watch the So call Race, I have nothing else to do and I do not have cable, Life sucks some times.

HHR Forever 02-10-2007 08:54 PM

The Bud Shootout has started!!

I'm gonna go watch. Bye!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

jx3 02-10-2007 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by HHR Forever (Post 119905)
The Bud Shootout has started!!

I'm gonna go watch. Bye!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Right behind you!

HHR Forever 02-10-2007 09:40 PM

Very interesting so far, a lot of action.

HHR Forever 02-10-2007 10:45 PM

Jeff Gordon hits the kill switch. :lol: