Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   Have you checked Lately? (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/have-you-checked-lately-6350/)

HillsdaleHHR 01-14-2007 01:37 PM

Have you checked Lately?

Since its the start of a new year, have you checked your credit report lately. If not be sure to get your free yearly reports from www.annualcreditreport.com. Access your reports on Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. I'm printing mine off right now. Be sure to have lots of paper as they can be very long.

karen1953 01-14-2007 02:19 PM

Sorry they are asking for to many account numbers, for verfiying, I have never had to do that before.

I'll just do it the old fashion way, thanks.

HillsdaleHHR 01-14-2007 02:28 PM

As long as you check them yearly, that's whats important :thumb: .

GDZHHR 01-14-2007 02:34 PM

We do this each year. You get a complete report from each agency and a easy way to correct any mistakes on the credit reports.

Thanks for the reminder!

HillsdaleHHR 01-14-2007 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR (Post 113197)
We do this each year. You get a complete report from each agency and a easy way to correct any mistakes on the credit reports.

Thanks for the reminder!

No problem. I always do mine the 1st of the year as an easy reminder.

bisho1p 01-14-2007 08:56 PM

Wasn't aware of this service! It's nice to know my credit is perfect!!!

However instead of giving you a long report, I think they should have something flash on the entire screen that either says "You have good credit!" and make the screen flash green, or "YOUR MONEY'S NO GOOD HERE!" and make the screen flash red followed by a hysterical evil laugh in the background. :lol:

GDZHHR 01-14-2007 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by bisho1p (Post 113270)
Wasn't aware of this service! It's nice to know my credit is perfect!!!

However instead of giving you a long report, I think they should have something flash on the entire screen that either says "You have good credit!" and make the screen flash green, or "YOUR MONEY'S NO GOOD HERE!" and make the screen flash red followed by a hysterical evil laugh in the background. :lol:

:laughabov :rof: :laughabov :rof: :laughabov

bisho1p 01-15-2007 01:55 AM

Thought you might like that....

HillsdaleHHR 02-15-2008 08:30 PM

Bump
Have you checked your credit lately?

afs9 02-15-2008 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by bisho1p (Post 113270)
<snip> screen flash green, or "YOUR MONEY'S NO GOOD HERE!" and make the screen flash red followed by a hysterical evil laugh in the background. :lol:

I think this was a Simpson's episode--the one where Homer tried to buy an RV, the "ultimate bohemuth" (sp) :lol:

But yes, it is a good reminder! One of my student's last year had her identity stolen while she studied abroad in Italy and only found out when the Lexus someone bought with her SS# was being repossessed! :eek: