The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

TWM Performance - A New Face from Connecticut

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Former Sponsor

TWM Performance - A New Face from Connecticut

Hi Everyone!

I have been afforded the incredible opportunity to work under the TWM Performance flag as their new Online Marketing and Sales Manager. My name is Lara Stauff and I am very excited to be a part of this wonderful community.

I will be representing TWM Performance in a marketing and sales capacity. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via PM on this username or email me at sales@twmperformance.com.

By the way.. I don't know if you have heard but TWM Performance is offering $100.00 CASH to the individual with the most votes on our Facebook photo contest. So if you haven't done so already, head on over to our Facebook page, press 'LIKE' and submit a photograph of your set-up for the voting! All entries must be submitted by September 9th, 2011! Click here to do so!

Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to working with you in the future.

By the way, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where else to put this.

Regards,
Lara Stauff
TWM Performance