Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   Whats on your mind right now? (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/whats-your-mind-right-now-18531/)

stacyshhr 09-29-2008 07:40 PM

Whats on your mind right now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are you thinking about at this moment??

I want those wheels :lol:

What are YOU thinking about? And it doesnt have to be car related :nuts:

Clevelandhhrss 09-29-2008 08:04 PM

I didn't hear the words conserve...or reuse.....or recycle out of any Presidential candidates mouth.

I think anyone that likes the saying "drill baby drill" needs to be put underneath a drill.

I don't like the fact that people without "means" seem to buy the most lottery tickets, cigarettes, fuel consuming cars, alcohol, drugs, take the worst care of their health etc as a percentage of thier income/means and blame so much on others that "have it all'.

I was writing more. But I don't want to get to "down" on America.

Lone Ranger 09-29-2008 08:15 PM

I thought today about pulling all my money out of the bank, using it to buy some form of small denomination gold and silver, and burying it in cans under my house. To hedge against the coming Depression.

I didn't do it though.

White Flash II 09-29-2008 08:17 PM

Having Sex with my wife if she will let me:lol::lol: :thumb:

VictorySpark08 09-29-2008 08:25 PM

Wondering if im going to have a Job Come Jan 1st, Or if any of Us will have a Job.

Wish my Fiancee would get a decent actually Full-time Job. Instead of saying "I don't have a degree for that" Which is B.S.

Wondering how the hell she is going to pay her 70k in Student Loans she owes as of Jan 1st.How we will ever move out of the Parents house. How the hell im suppose to pay for our Wedding next Sept.

Or Just Give Up.

stick 09-29-2008 09:03 PM

I'm thinking after reading all yours, my life ain't all that bad! Except for the sex with the wife thing :lol:

Clevelandhhrss 09-29-2008 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger (Post 315549)
I thought today about pulling all my money out of the bank, using it to buy some form of small denomination gold and silver, and burying it in cans under my house. To hedge against the coming Depression.

I didn't do it though.

LOL.....I knew very young why my granfather kept two freezers full of food... :) And a 10x12 room full of canned goods in the basment

Clevelandhhrss 09-29-2008 09:18 PM

:smile:

Originally Posted by White Flash II (Post 315551)
Having Sex with my wife if she will let me:lol::lol: :thumb:

LOL, yeah i need to get out more and find a gf. But i guess taking care of my son 1 year and 4 day old is a priority

HHRse 09-29-2008 09:19 PM

when will we hit bottom, or are we there?
still employed at the end of the week?
how much of the investments will be left?
how people who over extended themselves and have gone bankrupt or foreclosed or reposessed are blaming big business for giving them too much credit they couldn't afford?
how the politicians keep asking for funding for "pet projects" instead of getting this crisis fixed?
what is up with the military influence in Africa? What is next?
so much stuff i could be at this all night!

Clevelandhhrss 09-29-2008 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by VictorySpark08 (Post 315554)
Wondering if im going to have a Job Come Jan 1st, Or if any of Us will have a Job.

Wish my Fiancee would get a decent actually Full-time Job. Instead of saying "I don't have a degree for that" Which is B.S.

Wondering how the hell she is going to pay her 70k in Student Loans she owes as of Jan 1st.How we will ever move out of the Parents house. How the hell im suppose to pay for our Wedding next Sept.

Or Just Give Up.

Team up, buckle down, and "nike slogan it". :thumb: I have faith in ya.