Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   What's in Your Weekend? (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/whats-your-weekend-9688/)

betterof2evils4 08-03-2007 03:13 PM

What's in Your Weekend?

I figured I'd start this little thread to ask what was going on in ya'lls weekends. I am going to two concerts. One tonight, which is ZZ TOP (WOOOHOO!:lol: ), The Pretenders, and Stray Cats at the Zoo Ampitheatre in OKC. Tomorrow's concert is just a bunch of local bands, a couple of whom I'm friends with, set up by a local rapper's recording studio, but it's a ROCK show:confused: ! So yea... my weekend is pretty much packed...

I'm getting off work in about an hour... YAY!!! :nuts:

HHR_ROX_CALI 08-03-2007 03:29 PM

I'm seeing that ZZ Top/Pretenders show 2 weeks from tonight here in Cali. Seen ZZ Top many times- ALWAYS great in concert. Let me know how you liked the show!:beer:

ng8650 08-03-2007 03:45 PM

Saturday morning the San Diego Chargers are hosting Fanfest at Qualcomm stadium! I will be there with my youngest rugrats. We go every year and the kids (Me too :D) have a blast. Autographs, scrimmages, merchandise etc...It's kind of a pep-rally for the season :D

The rest of the weekend I'll spend re-wiring my home with Cat 5e network wires so I can hookup Verizon Fios to computers throughout the house :( You know the routine, drilling, fishing lines, bending, crawling, all the fun stuff you do whenever doing home improvements :nuts:

Now next weekend I'll be giving my HHR the Clay bar treatment! Now that's real fun, can't wait :D

Ng

betterof2evils4 08-03-2007 03:54 PM

Alrighty then! I'm outta here. Gotta clean out my car a little bit :lol:

I'll let you all know how it went! Have a good weekend! :thumb: :D

SindyDix 08-03-2007 05:05 PM

Heading to Kingman/Golden Valley Arizona for the weekend. On a mission of finding our retirement relocation destination.

Firewatcher 08-03-2007 05:08 PM

Saturday I will be helping the family air out and storing the camping gear they have used all week. Sunday I will be prepping for a colonoscopy on Monday, if anyone cares to join me. ;) :lol:

SindyDix 08-03-2007 05:11 PM

I'd rather help you air out the tent then put it in the shed on Saturday!

Firewatcher 08-03-2007 05:13 PM

I have a question......my wife says that the'll be able to tickle my tonsils with the scope. Any truth to that??? :rof:

SindyDix 08-03-2007 05:16 PM

wow,, those are at opposite ends of the body...... must be a long scope!

HillsdaleHHR 08-03-2007 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Firewatcher (Post 179406)
I have a question......my wife says that the'll be able to tickle my tonsils with the scope. Any truth to that??? :rof:

Are you drinking the crap or taking pills?!? Be ready to sit on the throne for awhile ;). You will not remember what happens :thumb: Both of my parents went in for one on the same day. How romantic :lol: