Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/)
-   -   wish me luck (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/wish-me-luck-15572/)

saltyfishguy 06-04-2008 05:39 PM

wish me luck

Tomorrow I depart on the longest trip I have personally done. I am guessing about 2 weeks. I will leave at approx. 3 pm and do not know when I will return for sure :confused:. I am leaving from Fort Myers and will be traveling the whole coast around the Gulf of Mexico stopping around Panama city, somewhere in Louisiana, and then down Texas to Aranzas pass which I believe is south of Corpus Christi (good thing for GPS):lol: . My method of travel will be a 46 foot long vessel with a 16 foot beam, not much room to get away:roll: . I will check back in this eve. and then I will post again someday :wtf: . Pray the water gods are kind (plz. no big storms) and big fish will be caught, oh yeah and BIG tips :bow: , we will be fishing for billfish of all kinds, wahoo, sharks, american red snapper and of course the biggest grouper we can possibly pull onto the boat. Hope to have some wild pics when I return. Thanks for letting me vent as I am just a little apprehensive about doing this, long time on a boat :eek: . Thanks and see ya',Guy (p.s. if for some reason I don't return there will be a sweet HHr for sale reasonable in Fort Myers);)

karen1953 06-04-2008 05:47 PM

Luck to you, when you come back I know a HHR that needs a Black Bow tie.
Take care and hug the wife and kids real good before you leave.

You will be in my fishing grounds!! Corpus Christi area, well my home town that is!

saltyfishguy 06-04-2008 05:54 PM

Thank you Karen, wife and kids went back to Chicago to visit friends and relatives while I am gone, already said good bye.......

xzombiex66 06-04-2008 06:07 PM

you get your LEDs yet?

jx3 06-04-2008 07:38 PM

Good luck Guy!

Keep in mind...........
Red sky at night, sailor's delight
Red sky in morning, sailor take warning

mizzouHHR 06-04-2008 09:37 PM

Sounds like a great time! Have fun and good luck on the fish. Will do my best to send good weather vibes your way. Take lots of pics. I want to see a monster grouper :lol:

JACK-07 06-04-2008 10:22 PM

Have a safe trip Guy! PM me when you return so we can meet up and take care of that sway bar.:thumb:

saltyfishguy 06-04-2008 10:31 PM

Thanks guys for the thoughts and while I am sure there will be some fun involved I will actually be working so not all fun. Jx3 you got that right on. Chad no leds yet, was kinda waiting for this as I committed to it a year ago and lo and behold here it is so I am hoping Maggie might still have that great price when I get back ;) , if not I guess I pay more:( but nobody will be here to receive and I have my neighbors already looking for 2 packages. Will do Pete. Talk to y'all soon, Guy. :thumb: :bye:

SOMBERSHARK0714 06-05-2008 08:26 AM

Have A Safe Trip !

SandyBeach 06-05-2008 08:03 PM

I wish you had posted this sooner. We could met you at the various docks. As far as I know, that's never been done on this message board before! Best of luck!