the *new* HHR Marketplace Private party sales only. Poster must be the one offering the item(s). No third party sales. For Sale items MUST include a price in first post of thread. Off topic post(s) not directly related to the purchase of the item and threads with no price will be removed. Pictures posted that are not the actual item being sold are not allowed.

2006 HHR I don't have the vin handy right now or an image but I will then.

For Sale

2006 Chevrolet HHR

02-08-2024, 11:53 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 230
  • Expired
Premium Member

• Price
    $1,200
    • OBO
  • Location Barnesville, PA, 18214, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 3GNDA23D26S649090
  • Trim LT
  • Mileage 150,000
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Exterior Color Gold
Description:

I'm looking to sell my 2006 HHR I've only had it since October.  don't have the exact mileage handy right now but I will check it. It runs and drives great starting is a different issue I use a jump pack. I saw all the electrical issues and I'm thinking with this car it's bad ground,  loose wire, and possibly the ignition in the mix. Before when I turned the key every once in a while it wouldn't start every time it was different. I'd turn the key and it would click like the battery was dead other times it would be nothing (no lights, no nothing) but I could open the driver door and close it and it would start then something started draining my battery so now it needs a new battery and I have to jump it all the time and now the new thing It won't start when I jump the battery it will only start if I jump it under the hood. And there was only one occasion it wouldn't jump so I played with the ignition a little and it started. Oh, and another new issue I turned the wheel hard to the left, and the radio and lights all went out but came back on again.   The interior was (seats) dirty when I bought it but everything works. Down side the driver-side airbag was deployed and the seat belts were locked due to that reason. New tires were put on in November. the bumper is a little crushed It was when I bought It. I was told it was being towed behind an RV and at some point, the RV ended up backing into it.
So if anyone is interested I'm looking to get rid of it ASAP being a traveling Nurse without reliable wheels doesn't work.