the *new* HHR Marketplace Private party sales only. Poster must be the one offering the item(s). No third party sales. For Sale items MUST include a price in first post of thread. Off topic post(s) not directly related to the purchase of the item and threads with no price will be removed. Pictures posted that are not the actual item being sold are not allowed.

Steering Wheel And Storage Box

For Sale

Miscellaneous

03-17-2024, 08:47 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 220
  • Miscellaneous - Steering Wheel And Storage Box - Used - -1 to 2025  All Models - Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, United States

• Price
    $25
    • OBO
  • Location Wisconsin Rapids, WI, 54494, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

My HHR Panel has had the back seat conversion and I have a excellent condition storage box that came out of it. $25.00 and you haul it away. I also have the original steering wheel for sale...I bought a junk yard wheel and had it recovered, then replaced my original wheel with that. The wheel for sale is stock in the almost black color and is in pretty good condition...has 80 some thousand miles on it so shows a little wear. $25.00

I'm not on here to often anymore so best to PM directly...Do Not Voice Call as my hearing is bad.      

Moderator note: per forum guidelines, no phone numbers or email addresses, please use the site PM system. 

Last edited by RJ_RS_SS_350; 03-17-2024 at 10:23 AM. Reply