Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Mid Central (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mid-central-31/)
-   -   Heading to Branson Thursday......... (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mid-central-31/heading-branson-thursday-24330/)

BigMOCats 07-01-2009 09:58 PM

Heading to Branson Thursday.........

...........sure won't be the same without another 40 or so HHRs to hang with!;)

Actually, I'll be out on the water most of the time!:cool:

hhrcrafty 07-01-2009 11:06 PM

Whatever happened to the HHRitage Nationals? I thought it was going to be an annual thing.

BigMOCats 07-05-2009 08:00 PM

We'll, we ended up not going, probs with the boat plus the weather would have sucked!

GDZHHR 07-05-2009 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty (Post 394032)
Whatever happened to the HHRitage Nationals? I thought it was going to be an annual thing.

It was, but nobody wanted to help keep putting it on in Branson. I was also unable to find anyone on either coast who was willing to help plan the event there either. :(

I just couldn't do all the work myself and we ended up with only 4 people on the board. Just not enough to pull it off.

CHHRIS04 07-17-2009 11:25 AM

Hey

I am going to be there .. its a five minute drive for me ..

Hope to see you all there...

I also posted a reminder tread.. didnt realize there was already a branson post for this event .. couldn't find it right away..

:thumb:

As far as the 2009 car show events calendar I had it was still on..
It Didn't get canceled did it?

CHHRIS04 07-17-2009 02:03 PM

hey

Originally Posted by GDZHHR (Post 394856)
It was, but nobody wanted to help keep putting it on in Branson. I was also unable to find anyone on either coast who was willing to help plan the event there either. :(

I just couldn't do all the work myself and we ended up with only 4 people on the board. Just not enough to pull it off.

Im sorry dude.. I was hoping to see you all up here too..

Well.. the Branson cruising nights thing is in august i believe... i posted that a couple months ago.. I will see if i can find it.

CHHRIS04 07-17-2009 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by CHHRIS04 (Post 398042)
I am going to be there .. its a five minute drive for me ..

Hope to see you all there...

I also posted a reminder tread.. didnt realize there was already a branson post for this event .. couldn't find it right away..

:thumb:

As far as the 2009 car show events calendar I had it was still on..
It Didn't get canceled did it?

ok ok /.. according to what I have heard now.. it is cancelled..
well ***** ... sorry to confuse anyone.. sounds like everyone had the scoop on things before i did. My dad just threw a brochure about in my mail box and i figured it was still a GO..but apparently not..

BigMOCats 07-17-2009 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by CHHRIS04 (Post 398093)
My dad just threw a brochure about in my mail box and i figured it was still a GO..but apparently not..

Interesting........I'd like to see that brochure. Mike, did you guys make some up way back when??