Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 05:09 PM

Bonnie and I are driving our 2 in Friday night and staying till Sunday morning.

Needing info on a decent/clean motel close to the area.

Thanks for all your hard work Pat!!

BTW, did you get her entry?

What's the head count so far? Or should I say HHR count?
Old 07-26-2006, 09:08 PM

Scale I`m In for the Cruises. Nothing else planned on that weekend.
Now, I live on the Northern most section of the South side of Chicago , in the Northern section of ILL........ (going for that Trophy)
Old 07-26-2006, 09:47 PM

maybe all the guys drivin farther than a few hours should set their B trip mileage thingy to prove how far they drove!!?? BB I think yeshua may give you a run for that trophy!! LOL
Old 07-27-2006, 07:45 AM

Scaleguy,

I will be there, just need to get my paperwork filled out and turned in.
I will be resetting my trip odometer too in hope for that long distance trophy.................
Old 07-27-2006, 09:21 AM

You guys are too smart...Definitely set the trip odometers so we can get a winner for the Long Distance trophy...For all of you who are still on the fence about coming, I have met Deerman and talked with Black Beauty and Stevlfo, and swapped tons of e-mails with guys like Deadhead and Oldschool and Yeshua and others...and I have to tell you that missing meeting these guys will be missing an experience !!! Very cool people...We are just "15 days and a wake up" from the run...almost time to get 'em packed and get 'em rollin' ...Hey why so quite in the plains, where's all the guys (and Ladies) from the western part of our region...we want you guys here too!!!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:40 AM

Fyi

For those that are interested, there is a Hog Roast (8/12/06) the day of the show/run at the American Legion post that I’m a member of.
Attachment 480

Also there is a breakfast the next day8/13/06. If you like all you can eat! This is for you. Breakfast includes: Pancakes, sausage, hash browns, scrambled or made to order eggs, biscuits & gravy, toast, coffee, milk, and juice all for the low price of $4.00.
Attached Images  

Last edited by deerman; 08-03-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:06 AM

Hey Deerman, thanks for yet another thing that people attending the run can do...great thinking!!! Anybody into baseball peoria's Single A Cubs affiliate is playing Saturday night in their really nice ballpark, very affordable...of course there is the gambling boat, clubs, restaurants, good lodging...basically whatever you might want...
Old 07-27-2006, 11:19 AM

Thumbs down

Thanks, I went to the newspaper today and tryed too put an ad in the paper The cost was $300.00 for a 1 day 2x4 ad and $800.00 for a 2x4 5 day ad and I said R U nuts? Well I tryed
Pat, did you get my phone message?
Old 07-27-2006, 11:48 AM

Trying to get my interior done before the run comes up. Seat Belts are keeping me from getting any further. Also, I did have that weekend off and someone has to go to Vegas that weekend now. I'm trying to swing where I can be off for atleast the show on Saturday. Work ... sucks!
Old 07-27-2006, 03:21 PM

Deerman, yeah I got your message, thanks I appreciate your offer and I just might take you up on it !!! (How good is this guy, he knows that I am moving and he offered to pitch in...very cool !!!) Do you want to try to make a cruise-in or two before our run? If you are interested we can invite Stevflo and see what Oldschool and Deadhead are doing...Better yet anybody want to hook up and do a cruise in or two before our run get in touch...Deerman, we don't need to spend money on an advertizement in the paper, I will get all of the radio stations to run it on their community bulletin boards and I am talking to WEEK to see if they will do a story for us, so maybe you can be avaliable if they want to us our trucks... I'll call you as soon as I know more...Hey Chitown, I hope that you can make it, keep us informed and good luck!!!

Quick Reply: Mid-Central Regional Run - Roll Call