Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Miz...................

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 10:30 PM

Miz...................

....................zou!!
Old 12-01-2007, 08:50 AM

Let's go TIGERS! Huge game today. One more victory and we go to the National Championship! The bad news? If we win work will be HELL! It has been ridicules all week. We have been working from 7 AM to 10 PM trying to keep up with T-shirt sales. I've been driving to vendors all over the place picking up T-shirts from the KU game, and the Big 12 Championship game today. And, I'll have to spend the night in Lenexa, KS Monday night if we win to be there first thing and pick up shirts hot off the press and rush them back to Columbia. But I don't care how crazy it gets at work, I want a National Championship for MIZZOU!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WERE

MIZ......ZOU
Old 12-01-2007, 08:57 AM

Tiger fight song

Fight tigers fight for old Mizzou
right behind you everyone is with you
break the line and follow down the field
and we'll be, on the top upon the top
fight Tigers you will always win
proudly keep the colors flying skyward
in the end we'll win the victory
so Tigers fight for old Mizzou.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:53 AM

Hey, I'm right there with you guys! Mizzou has waited way too long. I don't even care if Chase Daniel beats out Tim Tebow for the Heisman. He achieve what Brad Smith could not, the #1 ranking and a chance at the BCS championship. Go TIGERS!
Old 12-01-2007, 10:27 AM

Name:  Mizzou.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  82.9 KB
Old 12-01-2007, 10:43 AM

Although my California Golden Bears went from #2 to who knows where (Emerald Bowl anyone?? ), I will support ANYONE who keeps 'SC from getting to the national championship!

Go Mizzou!

Go Bears--Beat Stanfurd!
Up with the Blue & Gold, down with red
California's out for a Victory!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
Although my California Golden Bears went from #2 to who knows where (Emerald Bowl anyone?? ), I will support ANYONE who keeps 'SC from getting to the national championship!

Go Mizzou!

Go Bears--Beat Stanfurd!
Up with the Blue & Gold, down with red
California's out for a Victory!
Hey we play you guys at your place in basketball tonight. Unfortunatly it's the same time as the Big 12 Champinship game, so I won't be watching it, except on commercials Should be a tough test for the Tigers on the road. We are a very young team with a new (2nd year) coach and system. Hopefully we will give you guys a game. We play a fast paced, high pressure full court game, and have great guards, but are thin inside, and rebounding is defintley a huge weakness. Good luck against Stanford! Go Tigers!
Old 12-01-2007, 02:30 PM

M I Z.............

Last edited by BigMOCats; 12-01-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:09 PM

.............. Z O U!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by mizzouHHR
Hey we play you guys at your place in basketball tonight. Unfortunatly it's the same time as the Big 12 Champinship game, so I won't be watching it, except on commercials Should be a tough test for the Tigers on the road. We are a very young team with a new (2nd year) coach and system. Hopefully we will give you guys a game. We play a fast paced, high pressure full court game, and have great guards, but are thin inside, and rebounding is defintley a huge weakness. Good luck against Stanford! Go Tigers!
What's funny is that it is our Women's B-ball team that is ranked! #12 as of this week. Never was a big basketball fan.

There is no local coverage of Big Game here in SoCal--I'll have to 'watch' it on-line tonight and can probably watch the basket ball game.

I've got my fingers crossed our satellite campus, UCLA will beat the trojans again this year and keep them out of the Rose Bowl.