Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

New HHR owner, Saying hello!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 02:18 AM

New HHR owner, Saying hello!

Just wanted to post my first post and say hello. i have been waiting to get my HHR for a some months now because my wife "produced" are second child it was a waiting process.lol anyways i just purchased my new found glory. a 2007 Dark Silver Metallic HHR 2LT pretty loaded. and GAWD does she drive great! i had to let the wife drive her a bit today as well. she was very hectic in the beginning because she wanted a magnum. i only wanted a HEMI version but they were to pricey well for any dealer around chicago anyways. so she test drove the HHR "dark silver metalic with the polished rims" got out and said this will be mine i said YOU IS CRAZY! lol anyways i hope i can learn and meet some others locally. i am tryn to gather up info on these as i have already visited chevrolet.com and other sites, maybe someone can direct me to some better places to find out more about the options i do have.

I'll have to take some pics to post up soon.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:25 AM

Welcome. I've been selling Chevrolet cars for over 3 years. Give me the last 8 of your HHR's VIN and I'll tell you all about your car.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by chingchonger
Welcome. I've been selling Chevrolet cars for over 3 years. Give me the last 8 of your HHR's VIN and I'll tell you all about your car.
Ok great. what i do know is this. i bought it at a auction and was told it was previously a ALAMO rental. but do not know if this is true. because i didnt know ALAMO bought them pretty loaded. but maybe it isnt loaded maybe you can tell me if it is lol here are the digits.

#7s516127
Old 07-26-2007, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by irish_HHR
Ok great. what i do know is this. i bought it at a auction and was told it was previously a ALAMO rental. but do not know if this is true. because i didnt know ALAMO bought them pretty loaded. but maybe it isnt loaded maybe you can tell me if it is lol here are the digits.

#7s516127
I'll be at work tomorrow afternoon. Hope you can wait that long. There are a couple of others that have access to the GM database that will probably beat me to your question by tomorrow morning.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by chingchonger
I'll be at work tomorrow afternoon. Hope you can wait that long. There are a couple of others that have access to the GM database that will probably beat me to your question by tomorrow morning.
Hey that's cool i appreiate any info at all! i have been soaking up info all night but that is what i wanted to find out someone to run the vin thanks for stumbling across. i do know this

car has leather seats..heated..8-way
sunroof,17 polished rims, chrome package 2.4 auto

is there any nticable diference in the accelration between the 2.2 and the 2.4? was curious i know the HP is greater but if it was even noticable.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:00 AM

Name:  welcome4.gif
Views: 21
Size:  5.6 KB to the site!!! You have come to the right place for HHR info . We have 1 member who has both the HHR and a Magnum and both are modded.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:33 AM

Welcome aboard!
Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 PM

Welcome and we hope that you may be able to join us for a get together or 2.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pizzaman
Welcome and we hope that you may be able to join us for a get together or 2.
looking forward to it soon i hope. soon as i get it cleaned up and put some style on it
Old 07-26-2007, 04:01 PM

Welcome to the forum! And congratulations on the new additions to your family too! I bought my "baby" last summer, and the idea was going to be that hubby would get to drive it to work and save gas from using the Expedition. WRONGGGGG.... I loved it so much that I ended up telling him to go get his own cool car.

The funny thing is, HE ended up with the Magnum (a demo, a great deal - like you got) and now we have met so many people with an HHR/Magnum duo in their household. So... never say never... P.S., we didn't get the HEMI.

Quick Reply: New HHR owner, Saying hello!